Monday 4 April 2016

GotG Premium Character Profile: Nebula

Greetings, Groot!

The Guardians of the Galaxy event is underway and with it comes the opportunity to buy a cool new premium character... Nebula! She costs 395 Shards and she can defeat the Chitauri as well as having an action to get the Cassettes needed to unlock Star-Lord. Plus she comes with her own questline, which is pretty fun so far... Let's take a look at how Nebula is introduced to the event...

(Note: Nebula was reintroduced for purchase during the GotG Vol. 2 Special Event. Questline changes are in red)



Her World
Loki starts

Ronan: Keep watch on the magic users. I'm sure they're as harmless as the rest, but we can't take any chances...
Nebula: I'm not your spy, Ronan. Have one of your Chitauri lackeys stare at Asgardians. Talk to me when you're ready to eliminate them.
Ronan: I'll talk to you when I please, and you'll do as I say! I'd suggest you remember who's in charge, and why we're on this world, Nebula...
Nebula: I never forget anything. Consider that before you speak to me again...

Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

Nebula: The Asgardians students aren't a concern. The most powerful one remains trapped in the temporal storm, and the All-Father seems content to let his students fight this battle...
Ronan: He's waiting for our master to show his face, so the true battle can begin...
Nebula: So am I...
Reward: 5 Energy Crystals 

(You will now be encouraged to buy Nebula, but as always with premium characters it is up to you if you want them! You can still buy them after this quest runs out FYI!)


Who's Bad (2 days)
Loki starts

Loki: I've seen you watching me...
Nebula: I have my orders...
Loki: It's nothing to be ashamed of. Quite understandable, actually. What I fail to understand is why an obviously powerful and driven warrior like yourself would take orders from anyone...
Nebula: It's a long story...
Loki: You should consider defecting to the Academy and working with me. I've already written a perfect ending for both our stories...

Free Nebula! 395 Shards


Reward: 150 Energy Crystals


Make Your Mark Pt. 1

Loki: What do you plan on doing first?
Nebula: Making my mark on this Academy. Then this world. They will know the name Nebula. And they'll learn why I'm feared across the galaxy...
Loki: ...
Nebula: What?
Loki: Nothing. It's just wonderful to meet someone with similar interests...

Nebula Make Your Mark, 30m
Nebula Practice Punching, 15m

Loki: An artist and an executioner. Impressive...
Nebula: What are you trying to pull? You're all smiles and compliments, but everybody here says you're just a mean-spirited liar who can't be trusted...
Loki: And what do they say about you at your school?
Reward: 5 Energy Crystals

Make Your Mark Pt. 2
Nebula starts

Nick Fury: You're gonna have to give me a real good reason why I should let you in Avengers Academy...
Nebula: I can take out the entire Chitauri army by myself.
Nick Fury: Welcome to Avengers Academy.

Defeat Five Chitauri!

Nebula Decimate Everything, 15m

Nebula: You trust me now?
Nick Fury: Of course not. Maybe if you bring me Ronan...
Nebula: When I'm finished with Ronan, there won't be anything left to bring...
Reward: 5 Energy Crystals

Make Your Mark Pt. 3
Nebula starts

Nebula: I'll need help to defeat Ronan for good, and move on to my true target. How do I get the students and faculty to trust me?
Loki: There is only one way...
Nebula: Sorcery?
Loki: Dance.
Nebula: Dancing with you will make them trust me?
Loki: Of course not, silly alien. You must dance alone...

Upgrade Nebula! 20 x Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Henchman OR Defeat Chitauri Soldier), 8 x Cybernetic Arm (Defeat Chitauri Henchman OR Defeat Chitauri Soldier), 5135 Energy Crystals

Nebula Be The Robot, 6h
Loki Master The Dance Floor, 2h

Loki: Now do you see what I mean?
Nebula: About how dancing by myself would make me seem more trustworthy? No, I do not see anything remotely close to that. I felt stupid going into it, and worse after...
Loki: And now everyone thinks you're stupid...
Nebula: You tricked me...
Loki: Not yet. These people are trained to assist those who can't protect themselves. The less focused and powerful you portray yourself, the more likely they are to embrace you.
Nebula: You've given this a lot of thought...
Loki: The other benefit of lonesome dancing is it provides ample opportunity for plotting.
Reward: 5 Energy Crystals


Watch The Throne Pt. 1
Nebula starts

Nebula: They tell me you're the best here at uncovering hidden information...
Black Widow: When I have time. Right now, I'm kind of busy defending my school from a army of evil aliens. And deciding if you're the worst of them...
Nebula: I'm searching for the worst right now. And if you don't help me find him, time will run out for all of us...

Nebula Hunt for Thanos, 2m
Black Widow Hack The System, 2m

Black Widow: I see the name Thanos everywhere, but hardly any actual intel on him...
Nebula: Because everyone who meets him is afraid to talk. If they live long enough to talk at all...
Black Widow: I don't know much about space, but I'm pretty sure I can help you find him. And I'm pretty sure we'll need some kind of super-weapon to get anywhere close to him.
Nebula: I count two super-weapons standing right here...
Reward: 5 Energy Crystals

Watch The Throne Pt. 2
Nebula starts

Black Widow: Why'd you agree to join Thanos if you hate him so much?
Nebula: It's personal.
Black Widow: I respect that.
Nebula: We're the same, Black Widow. And together we can be unstoppable...

Upgrade Nebula! 12 x Cybernetic Arm (Defeat Chitauri Henchman OR Defeat Chitauri Soldier), 4 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 9459 Energy Crystals
Nebula Decimate Everything, 15m (Practice Punching, 15m)
Black Widow Test Widow's Bite, 1h

Black Widow: We'll need a ship to get to Thanos...
Nebula: All he cares about are the energy crystals. If we turn back Ronan and the Chitauri, he'll come here to get the crystals himself.
Black Widow: And he'll have to fight the whole Academy by himself...
Nebula: He wants to do that anyway...
Reward: 5 Energy Crystals


Star-Crossed Haters Pt. 1
Nebula starts

Nebula: The Chitauri need to turn against Ronan. Together, we can beat him back, and team with the Avengers to defeat Thanos.
Chitauri: Rhyyl woolgh rhe glickshumm mrew yullt?
Nebula: Because Thanos is an insane bully who won't stop until he's destroyed every planet in the galaxy. The second you fail him, he'll do that same to you. You can trust me.
Chitauri: Mrew chollpmed krof mrykh frennkkhs helg...
Nebula: I only did that because your friend wouldn't stop calling me "Moon Head".
Chitauri: Mornnh Helg...
Nebula: Forget it. You can all end up like your friend. And Thanos after that...

Nebula Make Your Mark, 30m

Star-Lord: What's up, Nebula?!
Nebula: What do you want, Quill?
Star-Lord: Nothing. Everything's good. Just hanging out. Chillin'. How 'bout you?
Nebula: I'm devising the best way to overthrow Ronan, and assassinate Thanos.
Star-Lord: That's so Nebula...
Reward: 5 Energy Crystals

Star-Crossed Haters Pt. 2
Nebula starts

Gamora: I heard you're planning on getting back at Thanos...
Nebula: Congratulations, Gamora. You heard an obvious thing that everyone knows.
Gamora: I want to help you.
Nebula: I don't care about you or anything you want.
Gamora: You will when you find your face under Thanos's boot...

Upgrade Nebula! 30 Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 6 x Chitauri Blaster (Defeat Chitauri Champion OR Defeat Chitauri Conqueror), 27152 Energy Crystals
Nebula Plot Your Revenge, 2h

Nebula: I've decided to let you help me...
Gamora: I feel so honored. What's your ingenious plan?
Nebula: I'm going to fly to the Cosmic Conservatory, and steal the Infinity Gauntlet...

Reward: 5 Energy Crystals


Space Opera Pt. 1
Nebula starts

Nebula: Keep Ronan and the Chitauri busy. I want all of their attention focused on the energy crystals and the Academy.
Gamora: How will you prepare to steal the Infinity Gauntlet from Thanos?
Nebula: Fighting. And dancing...
Gamora: You're serious?
Nebula: A manipulative measure taught to me by the little Asgardian. It puts the Terrans at ease, and makes them more likely to assist you. I'll need them to keep Ronan at bay while I'm gone.
Gamora: You do realize that they call that Asgardian the god of mischief? He's notorious for taking joy in making people look stupid.
Nebula: Don't be jealous that you can't dance...

Nebula Decimate Everything, 15m
Nebula Ms. Roboto, 6h

Gamora: I don't know how much the dancing helped to defeat Thanos, but it was definitely entertaining.
Nebula: Sometimes I wish our lives were different, and we had the ability to simply enjoy ourselves like Quill and the rest of these Terran goofballs...
Gamora: I don't know. I've always enjoyed destroying my enemies...
Nebula: You're right. Just imagine how much fun we'll have with the Infinity Gauntlet...
Reward: 25 Credits

Space Opera Pt. 2
Nebula starts

Nick Fury: I know what you're planning.
Nebula: You think you can stop me?
Nick Fury: Don't want to. Just want you to get an extra shot in on Thanos for me.
Nebula: You know about Thanos?
Nick Fury: Wish I didn't. Just be smart with the Infinity Gauntlet or you'll wish you never knew Nick Fury...

Upgrade Nebula!
Nebula Steal the Infinity Gauntlet! 4h



Nick Fury: I take it the mission didn't go so well...
Nebula: He knew I was coming. And he's recruited more cosmic soldiers to his crew. Some I never would have thought would work with Thanos...
Nick Fury: Things change. I work with a lot of recruits I would've never thought of working with either...
Nebula: Even if we keep the energy from him, they're still too powerful. He'll keep hiding until he's read to strike, and by then it'll be too late. It's hopeless...
Nick Fury: Hopeless isn't an option. And he's not the only one hiding power until it's time to strike...
Reward: 25 Credits


Cosmic Skills Pt. 1
Nebula starts

Level up Nebula's Attack Skill to Level 3
Level up Nebula's Health Skill to Level 3 

Reward: 400 Energy Crystals

Cosmic Skills Pt. 2
Nebula starts

Level up Nebula's Attack Skill to Level 6
Level up Nebula's Health Skill to Level 6

Reward: 500 Energy Crystals   

What do you think of Nebula? Did you purchase her? Feel free to take a look at her tasks and phrases below!
Kou.


Nebula's Tasks
Look for Intel, 15m, The Quinjet Hanger
Practice Punching, 15m, Avengers Dorm
Make Your Mark, 30m, Quad
Ms. Roboto, 6h, Club A, DROPS CASSETTES
Decimate Everything - Requires Cosmic Combat Simulator
Gather Supplies - Rank 5
Hit Something - Rank 3
Hunt for Thomas - Rank 2
Plot Your Revenge - Rank 4
Study Star Maps - Rank 2
Test Your Threshold - Rank 5
Track them Down - Rank 4

Nebula's Phrases
I hate metal detectors.
Do you think I wanna waste my time guarding the galaxy?
Try and stop me.
I swear if you do that ONE MORE TIME!
It's not easy being blue.
You don't wanna be my enemy and we definitely can't be friends.
I can't believe you actually live on this planet.
Gamora is the most dangerous young woman in the galaxy?!
Where's Thanos?
Are you staring at me because I'm blue or because I'm bald?
Who is this Nick Fury and why does he think he can steal my haircut?
Will you just stop?!
Ridiculous!
Get out of my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment