Thursday 14 April 2016

Guardians of the Galaxy! Week 3

Hey Galactic Guardians!

*WORK IN PROGRESS

Week 3 is here, which means you can now unlock Drax! To do this, firstly you must complete Cosmic Bombshell and reach The Destroyer Pt. 1!
Other stuff has also dropped into our games, like the Chitauri Champions. They are amongst the strongest Chitauri in the Galaxy, so you'll need to raise your heroes' attack and health skills to Level 5 or higher to defeat them. On top of that, there's a premium outfit you can buy for Star-Lord, which will be covered in a separate post!


The Destroyer Pt. 1
Gamora starts

Gamora: We need to free another one of our classmates if we're going to defeat enough Chitauri to reach Ronan.
Star-Lord: Not Rocket!
Gamora: You're more afraid of Rocket Raccoon than Drax the Destroyer?
Star-Lord: Of course. Drax can kill me with one punch, but at least he won't jump on my head, and claw my eyes out. Everybody thinks I double-crossed them, but at least Drax will listen to reason...
Gamora: We'll see about that... 

Free Drax! 50 Energy Crystals, 3s

Star-Lord: You okay?
Drax the Destroyer: Where's Thanos?
Star-Lord: Whoa! We can't say the 'T' word around here!
Drax the Destroyer: We can say anything we want, Quill. We just have to move our lips and tongues around.
Star-Lord: I...can't argue with that.
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 

The Destroyer Pt. 2
Star-Lord starts

Star-Lord: We need to stop Ronan and the Chitauri from bringing the Energy Crystals back to the Cosmic Conservatory.
Drax the Destroyer: I'll destroy the Chitauri because they work for Ronan. I'll destroy Ronan because he works for Thanos. I'll destroy Thanos because I hate Thanos.
Star-Lord: Whatever floats your boat.
Drax the Destroyer: I've never owned a boat. Even if I did, I doubt it would float on anything but water.
Star-Lord: That never gets old...

Recruit Drax!
- Collect 5 Bowls of Food (Collect from the Ramen Shop, 8h OR Have Captain Star-Lord Order Takeout, 5h)
- Collect 4 Chitauri Blasters (Defeat Chitauri Champion)
- Collect 12 Enchanced Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion)
- Collect 8023 Energy Crystals


Learn How To Defeat Chitauri Champions (see top of this post)
Defeat a Chitauri Champion (L5)

Drax the Destroyer: I need a ship.
Gamora: We need to help the Terrans before we go back to the Conservatory.
Drax the Destroyer: My vengeance can't wait...
Gamora: It'll have to. There's nothing here that can get us back into space.
Drax the Destroyer: Then you'll have to excuse me. I need to destroy something...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 

The Destroyer Pt. 3
Drax starts

Drax the Destroyer: I would like to get the band back together.
Gamora: Really?
Drax the Destroyer: I need to beat on something, and I can't reach Thanos from here...

Drax Destroy the Drums, 3m
Gamora Melt Faces, 3m
Star-Lord Dance Off! 15m 

Star-Lord: It's so cool to have the band back together!
Drax: You are not in the band, Quill. You are what the Terrans call a groupie.
Star-Lord: What?! I'm not a groupie! I'm the hype man!
Drax: Your effort is admirable, but you are no Flavor Flav.
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

The Destroyer Pt. 4
Drax starts

Drax: I need to keep training. I cannot repeat my same mistakes when I return to the Conservatory for my revenge.
Gamora: Our mistake was that we didn't work as a team.
Drax: I don't require a team. But I will be honored to fight by your side.
Gamora: Thank you.
Drax: Does our team also have to include Quill?
Gamora: Yeah, I think so...
Drax: Gahhhhh...

Drax Destory Dummies, 15m
Drax Punch This Bag, 15m
Gamora Punish Targets, 15m

Gamora: I know you'll never stop trying, but do you really think we have a chance against Thanos?
Drax: Hopefully the explosion did as much damage to him as it did the Conservatory and Knowhere. If not, I'll do as much damage to him as I can...
Gamora: I think Ronan might be bringing the Energy Crystals back to heal him. If not, I don't even want to think about what Thanos will do with that much power...
Drax: Let's not think. Let's destroy...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


Beating Chitauri Champions
Star-Lord starts

Level up Star Lord's Attack and Health Skill to Level 5
Level up Gamora's Attack and Health Skill to Level 5
Level up Wasp's Attack and Health Skill to Level 5

Reward: 100 Energy Crystals




Ramen Shop
Star-Lord starts

Get the Ramen Shop from the Galactic Pawn Shop! 10 x Knives (Special Event Missions), 5 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 30 x Boxing Gloves (Special Event Missions), 1760 Energy Crystals, 3s

Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 

Dark Aster Model
Star-Lord starts

Get the Dark Aster Model from the Galactic Pawn Shop! 6 x Enchanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 2090 Energy Crystals, 3s

Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


Club Life Pt. 1
Star-Lord starts

Star-Lord: You're playing the drums, aren't you? Let me prove I can be your hype man. Right before you start I'll be like, "When I say Drax, you say Destroyer!" Drax! Destroyer! Drax! Destroyer!
Drax: Thank you, Quill. Unfortunately, this performance isn't about getting the crowd hype. These are the drums of war...

Upgrade Club Galaxy! 3463 Energy Crystals, 4h
Drax Destroy the Drums, 3m

Ronan: How many times do I have to humiliate you before you accept your inferiority?
Drax the Destroyer: I don't care about servants, Ronan. I'm looking for your master...
Ronan: I hope I'm there when you find him. Watching you flail in agony always brings a smile to my face.
Drax the Destroyer: You won't be there. I'll have destroyed you long before that...

Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Club Life Pt. 2
Star-Lord starts

Ronan: This has gone too far! They openly mock us with their defiance and outdated dance moves!
Chitauri: Rhe theelk thuk rithunmkh mimped gek ukh...
Ronan: The rhythm cannot get you! End them now so that Thanos can use the Energy Crystals to complete our plan, and lay waste to this sun-drenched nightmare of a planet!
Chitauri: Thanos almukhh kilkkh ukh wishthk hikh rasst...
Ronan: Only because you allowed the furry one to tamper with the shards! Don't forget who freed you, Chitauran. And never forget that an explosion is nothing compared to what The Universal Weapon will do to you...

Gamora Hone Deathblows, 15m
Star-Lord Go For a Stroll, 3m
Drax Plot Your Revenge, 4h

Drax: Quill's nonsensical plan is working. Ronan is losing control of the Chitauri, and soon he'll open himself up to a full-scale assault.
Gamora: Even after I destroy Ronan, we won't be able to finish it without finding a way back to the Conservatory.
Drax: Who says you get to destroy Ronan?
Gamora: I do. You can have Thanos.
Drax: This is fair. I'll make sure to let you get a stab in.
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


Bash n' Blast Pt. 1
Gamora starts

Star-Lord: Let's go practice our combo attacks! We'll be like a tag team within the team. Bash n' Blast!
Drax: You should leave the fighting to Gamora and myself. I believe the Chitauri find your natural antics confusing, disorienting and disconcerting.
Star-Lord: Thanks?
Drax: You're welcome. I am happy that our team has someone who is so good at playing the fool.

Upgrade Cosmic Combat Simulator! 7 Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 1685 Energy Crystals, 3h
Drax Destroy Dummies, 15m



Star-Lord: You still think I'm a fool?
Drax: Of course. But you're the most formidable fool I know.
Star-Lord: I'll take it.
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Bash n' Blast! Pt. 2
Gamora starts

Drax: I am Drax the Destroyer. You are the Iron Man. Everyone says you are an ingenious engineer.
Intergalactic Iron Man: Those are three true things.
Drax: Good. I require an interstellar vessel to destroy my arch-nemesis, and free the galaxy from his tyranny. Can you build one?
Intergalactic Iron Man: I'll give it a shot. I'm still trying to grasp all this new tech...
Drax: Don't give anything to the Shottz! They're a horrible race of aliens. Their entire culture is based around devouring extraterrestrial intestines.
Intergalactic Iron Man: I definitely won't do that...

Drax Plot Your Revenge, 4h
Intergalactic Iron Man Get Some Souvenirs, 3m

Intergalactic Iron Man: I think I can build your ship, but I'd feel a lot better about it not potentially killing you if I could talk to somebody who's built one before...
Drax: Understood. We will wait for Rocket. He's a terrible, ill-tempered rodent, but he's built many ships with his scratchy little fingers.
Intergalactic Iron Man: When can you get him out of his escape pod?
Drax: Soon. In the meantime, I would like to visit your fridgeful of cheeses.
Intergalactic Iron Man: You heard about my cheese fridge?
Drax: It's renowned throughout the galaxy. I require mass amounts of protein. When I'm finished with Thanos, I have a cage match with an enormous creature made of obsidian. I am very excited about destroying him...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


On the Hunt Pt. 1
Drax starts

Drax: The Iron Man has given me permission to use his supercomputer. I'll define the weakness of the Cosmic Conservatory, and solidify my plan for destroying Thanos.
Star-Lord: I never pegged you as a computer guy...
Drax: No one ever pegs Drax the Destroyer. I'm far too agile. 

Upgrade Drax! 2 x Chitauri Blasters (Defeat Chitauri Champion), 8 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 12 (previously 24) x Bowls of Food (Collect from the Ramen Shop OR Have Star-Lord Order Takeout, 5h), 6353 Energy Cuttings
Drax Do Computing, 3m

Drax: Using a computer is much more dangerous than I expected.
Star-Lord: Good thing you don't know how to search yourself...
Drax: I search myself everyday.
Star-Lord: Right. You and your take everything literally thing. I'm not talking about physically searching yourself, Drax. I'm talking about searching your name online. It's a joke.
Drax: No, it's actually very serious. You should regularly search yourself online to protect your reputation, and ensure that no one is attempting to steal your identity.
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

On the Hunt Pt. 2
Drax starts

Drax: I need your help to define the exact location of the hidden power source at this Academy. I only ask because you seem to be a less green, more spy-oriented version of Gamora. That is a compliment.
Black Widow: I've been doing that since the second I got here. I know there are underground vaults, but that's about it.
Drax: We need to keep trying. It's no coincidence that we crashed here. Thanos was aiming his attack at Avengers Academy, and Thanos only aims at the promise of more power.
Black Widow: I'll see what I can do. You should see if you hear anything at the Club. Your obliviousness has a weirdly honest effect on people...

Drax Crush Cans, 2m
Drax Look for Thanos, 15m
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m

Drax: No one here knows anything. My time is better spent punching henchmen...
Black Widow: Probably, but I think there's a connection between what caused the explosion that sent you here, and whatever Fury is hiding.
Drax: Impossible...
Black Widow: What do you mean?
Drax: Could there be more than one Infinity Gauntlet?
Reward: 20m 


The Drax Challenge (Rewards the Drax bobblehead!)
Iron Man starts

Check out the latest Challenge update!
Win 30 Battles against Chitauri Champions

Reward: 50 Energy Crystals  
 


How are you finding Week 3 of the event? Excited to unlock Drax? Are you going to buy the either of the premium outfits?


Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment