Thursday 14 April 2016

Premium Character Profile: Vision!

Hey there, Avengers-to-Be!
Sometime around when you're unlocking Black Widow & Falcon, Loki triggers a quest line encouraging you to buy one of the premium characters in Avengers Academy, namely Vision!

Note: Vision was on sale in Episode 3 of the Ultron Special Event 2017 (535 Shards!)




*WORK IN PROGRESS*


Let's take a look at how he is first introduced into the game!

Creative Vision Pt. 1
Loki starts

Loki
: Thank you for meeting me, Vision. I never feel bad asking you for advice since you're a robot.
Vision: And I always tell you that I'm a synthezoid, not a robot. And that you shouldn't feel bad about asking anyone for advise because it isn't a sign of weakness. What do you want, Loki?
Loki: There's a temporal disturbance surrounding Avengers Academy that's concealing great power. What's the best way to determine its origin?
Vision: Have you tried studying the ancient Asgardian tomes? Your people are well-versed in calamities affecting time and space...
Loki: Well done, robot...

Loki Study Arcane Lore, 3m
 
Loki: You were right. To an extent. Invoking certain spells gave me a clear vision of the timefog, but things are constantly appearing and disappearing. I even thought I caught a glimpse of my brother...
Vision: I'm sorry it wasn't more productive...
Loki: Nothing is more fulfilling than watching my brother repeatedly disappear...
Vision: I don't think I'll ever understand you, Loki. But I'm fairly certain I can help you understand this timefog...
Reward: 35 Credits

You will now be encouraged to purchase Vision for 995 Shards, but you do NOT need to! If you choose to buy him, you will sometimes get bonus Missions which give extra Credits and also get Vision's unique storyline and abilities!

Creative Vision Pt. 2 (24 hrs)
Wasp starts

Wasp: Vision! Tony says you're thinking about joining the Academy!
Vision: I am. In fact, I'm thinking the sooner the better...
Wasp: Can you imagine your DJing mixed with my dance moves?!
Vision: Considering the possibility nearly detonated my neural circuits... 

Recruit Vision!
Note: This is a timed 24 hour option to get 70 Shards back when you buy Vision. If you recruit him after the 24 hours is up, you will be charged the full 995 Shards. See further down for what happens when you buy him!
Reward: 70 Shards

Creative Vision Pt. 3
Loki starts

Vision: I've placed sensors around the campus. Use your sorcery near the timefog, and I should be able to discern something from the corresponding data.
Loki: Wouldn't it be simpler to examine it for yourself?
Vision: I can't. I'm on my way to dominate a DJ battle.
Loki: I've never heard you make a joke.
Vision: My DJ skills are no joke.

Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

Vision: The timefog is intergalactic in origin. Even more strange, once I knew what to look for, I discovered trace amounts of it in all living matter, including myself...
Loki: You discovered all of that while DJing?
Vision: Unfortunately, no. Hydra attacked the city, so I completed the calculations while destroying a troop of tanks, but I missed the DJ competition, and never had a chance to crush my set.
Loki: I rarely say this about anyone but myself, but you are quite impressive.
Vision: Thank you, Loki, but I'm just an extremely powerful synthezoid with exceptional DJ skills. Nothing more. Now let's go get some answers from the timefog...
Reward: 35 Credits



Creative Vision Pt. 4
Loki starts

Loki: Do you have any theories on the timefog?
Vision: I believe it's the result of a single act, and that everything, including us, may have been born from a single mind.
Loki: Fascinating. We need to discover who before my father takes credit...
Vision: I believe I know how. If you expend a great amount of energy, I can test yours in comparison to the energy emanating from the timefog. We can at least determine if it's Asgardian in origin.
Loki: What should I do?
Vision: Dance like you've never danced before...

Loki Master The Dance Floor, 2h

Loki: What were you able to conclude?
Vision: That for the god of mischief you are incredibly gullible.
Loki: You tricked me?!
Vision: I learned from the master. Or perhaps I've surpassed him...
Loki: I hate you significantly less than my classmates, Half-Man. I sincerely hope you join the Academy to help me solve this timefog, and lay waste to my enemies.
Vision: Right after I teach you how to dance...
Reward: 38 Credits

Now, that concludes the introductory quests for Vision. But what about what happens when you buy him? Let's take a look!

Image result for vision avengers academy

Wasp: I'm so happy you joined the Academy!
Vision: Me too. I'm ready to help solve the timefog mystery, defend the world from the forces of evil, and prove my mastery of all things recreational.
Wasp: Hold up. You think you're more fun than me?
Vision: Please don't be offended. It's not that you aren't a fun person, it's just that I'm a supremely fun synthezoid.
Wasp: This means fun war...


Who's More Fun? Pt. 1

Vision: I contend that I'm the most advanced being at the Academy, and therefore the master of all things, but most students think you're the expert of fun.
Iron Man: I'm also an expert in the ways of love.
Vision: Most students thought that would be your response. And that it's inaccurate.
Iron Man: Most students is Pepper, isn't it? She's not even a student...

Vision Raise The Roof, 4h
Iron Man Make A Scene, 3m

Vision: Every spectator just voted for me as being the most fun. Are you ready to admit that I'm the ruler of recreation?
Iron Man: I never admit anything...
Reward: 46 Credits

Who's More Fun? Pt. 2
Vision starts

Vision: Are you here to challenge me as the emperor of entertainment?
Wasp: That's right, sucker.

Have a Dance Off, 2h
After Density, 30m
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Wasp: You're good. Almost too good...
Vision: Are you implying I somehow cheated?
Wasp: No, but I'll still tell people you did because I'm a sore loser.
Vision: Do people ever tell you you're exactly like Tony Stark?
Wasp: Pretty much every day!
Reward: 46 Credits  

Who's More Fun? Pt. 3
Vision starts

Loki: I'm here for your title, Half-Man.
Vision: Interesting. You certainly have a unique approach to fun. Do you think you have what it takes?
Loki: I'm the master of mischief. I once painted an eyeball on Fury's eyepatch while he slept. I'm pretty sure I have what it takes.

Upgrade Vision! 1505 Credits
Vision Calibrate Blasts, 2m

Vision: I may never understand why you think being mean is fun.
Loki: It's not your fault, Half-Man. You're just hopelessly boring.
Vision: I mastered boredom before I mastered fun. Perhaps next I'll master mischief.
Reward: 49 Credits


Vision Test Pt. 1
Vision starts

Vision: I'd like to determine my maximum potential. The first step will be testing the limits of my intelligence.
Hank Pym: Exciting! Let me grab my tools, and we'll cut open your skull!
Vision: Attempting increasingly complex calculations and experiments should be sufficient.
Hank Pym: Oh. Well, if you ever change our mind, I'd be more than happy to remove it for you.

Vision Apply Knowledge, 2h

Hank Pym: Your creativity could use some work, but your comprehension and cognitive skills are off the charts!
Vision: I need to find ways to engage my imagination.
Hank Pym: I can--
Vision: I'm not going to give you permission to decapitate me.
Hank Pym: Your loss.
Reward: 60 Credits
 
   

What do you think of Vision? Have you bought him? Have a look at his phrases below...

Kou.


Vision's Phrases
My thoughts exactly.
This academy is fascinating.
Every second is precious.
That's logical.
Understood.
I need to find what it means to be a hero.
Human behaviour is peculiar.
I want to test the limits of my powers.
Class is easy. Classmates are confusing.
Absolutely.


Vision's Actions

Calibrate Blasts, 2m, The Blasting Range
Alter Density, 30m
Be An Excellent Sport, 45m, Avengers Stadium
Elevate Temperature, 45m, Stark Tower
Manipulate Magic, 45m, The Asgardian Forge
Test Your Endurance, 1h, Avengers Stadium
Apply Knowledge, 1h, Pym's Lab
Interface The System, 1h15m, Stark Tower
Engage In Battle, 1h30m, Asgardian Gauntlet 
Raise The Roof, 4h, Club A
Absorb Information - Rank 3
Experience The City - Rank 4
Perfect Phase Attacks - Rank 5
Study New Synthezoids - Rank 5

No comments:

Post a Comment