Friday 15 April 2016

Pepper Potts to the Rescue!


Hey hey, just a bit of info here regarding what happened when you were able to recruit Pepper Potts in the Rescue event! So if you weren't able to get her, I'll be recording the dialogue here for you to read!


To the Rescue! (Limited Time!)

Invite Pepper Potts!
Recruit Pepper Potts!
- 225 Holo-Globes
- 2000 Credits

 
Pepper Potts: This is amazing. I can't believe these rocket shoes!
Iron Man: Thank Wasp for those. I just followed her designs, and tried not to get distracted by her standing over my shoulder making a "squeeeee" sound...
Pepper Potts: Thank you, Tony. I owe you...
Iron Man: We should celebrate...
Pepper Potts: Celebrate?! Can you imagine all the work I can get done in these?!
Reward: 25 Credits


Head of the Class Pt. 1
Pepper Potts starts

Pepper Potts: Thanks again, Tony! This is so great!
Iron Man: You want me to show you how to use it?
Pepper Potts: I probably know as much about your armor as you do.
Iron Man: Then you know how many times I've almost killed myself with it...

Try it Out, 2m, requires Iron Man

Pepper Potts: How'd I do?!
Iron Man: ... really, really good.
Pepper Potts: Thanks! I just want to be the best I can be with it. I hope you know I'm trying to outdo you...
Iron Man: Yeah. Like that's possible...
Reward: 37 Credits

Head of the Class Pt. 2
Pepper Potts starts

Nick Fury: You're a force to be reckoned with, Potts. Glad to see Stark is proving himself useful...
Pepper Potts: I think it's time we laid off him a little bit. I know you felt like we needed to break his ego down to get him on board, but he's proven himself to be a team player, and an asset to the Academy.
Nick Fury: You're right. Let's focus on evaluating the rest of the recruits. I wouldn't be so hard on Stark if he hadn't hacked my satellites without my permission, and...
Pepper Potts: Found out about your thing with the clowns?

Pepper Potts Evaluate Recruits, 8h
Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m
Wasp Have a Blast! 1m

Pepper Potts: Loki is still my biggest concern. As far as the students at least...
Nick Fury: Don't worry about the other thing. We've done as much as can to protect it. We just need to keep bringing in new recruits just in case.

Reward: 37 Credits 

Head of the Class Pt. 3
Pepper Potts starts

Pepper Potts: I just want to be open with you, and tell you that I still have my concerns about Loki...
Odin: Weapons and technology are always helpful, Pepper Potts, but your true strength lies in your honesty. I love my son. I trust him. And I trust that he fears my wrath...
Pepper Potts: I don't want our own students to fear us.
Odin: You don't know Loki as well as I do...

Pepper Potts Keep an Eye on Things, 2h
Loki Study Arcane Lore, 2m 

Pepper Potts: Loki seems like he's just going about his studies...
Odin: Loki seems like many things. Few of them are true.
Pepper Potts: You don't worry about our secret?
Odin: I am the All-Father. I am always concerned for my children. And I am always prepared to destroy anything that dares threaten them...
Reward: 37 Credits

Head of the Class Pt. 4
Pepper Potts starts

Iron Man: I'm about to activate Stark Tower's anti-bad-guy-repulsor-protection-system! Where's Wasp?! I need a catchier name for it!
Pepper Potts: You need to respect school rules, Tony. You have to clear anything like this with the administration.
Iron Man: That's what you said right before I improved Pym's Lab.
Pepper Potts: You almost blew up Pym's Lab...
Iron Man: And Pym said it was the best "almostplosion" he's ever seen!

Upgrade Pepper Potts, 1957 Credits
Pepper Potts Put Out Tony's Fires, 1h
Iron Man Do Super-Science, 3m 

Pepper Potts: You have to be more careful, Tony...
Iron Man: I know. I also know I never will. You should work for Stark Industries, Pepper. When I graduate and become an official Avenger, I'll need a stern yet sexy voice of reason to keep me in line...
Pepper Potts: Sounds like a lot of headaches. What's in it for me?
Iron Man: Besides the suit of armor I'm making you out of the goodness of my Arc Reactor heart? How about an entire business to boss around, and more money than Odin keeps hidden in his beard?
Pepper Potts: I'll think about it...
Reward: 37 Credits


Top Secret Pt. 1
Pepper Potts starts

Pepper Potts: I'm still getting reports of injury-related accidents at your lab, Professor Pym.
Hank Pym: Amazing! So am I!
Pepper Potts: Would you mind if I look around, and suggest some additional safety measures?
Hank Pym: I would love it! Just be careful! It's incredibly dangerous!

Pepper Potts Improve Lab Safety, 5h

Pepper Potts: I know you think the volatile chemistry experiments are essential, but I'm pretty sure removing those is the simplest step to making the lab safer. And what happened to the safety goggles I ordered?
Hank Pym: With slight modifications I've turned them into fantastic timefog goggles! And they're unbelievably easy to mass-produce!
Pepper Potts: You've been entering the timefog?
Hank Pym: I've been doing so many things I've lost track!
Pepper Potts: Why do you need so many pairs of goggles?
Hank Pym: Because leaving all of me with our eyes unprotected would be incredibly rude!
Reward: 37 Credits

Top Secret Pt. 2
Pepper Potts starts

 Pepper Potts: Find a way to sneak into S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q. I'm gonna show you everything I know about the timefog...
Black Widow: Why now?
Pepper Potts: Because I'm beginning to realize that there's a lot they aren't telling me...

Pepper Potts Review Timefog Findings, 1h30m
Black Widow Test Invisibility Tech, 30m
 
Black Widow: So the timefog was caused by an explosion. That explosion somehow reconstituted itself into the most powerful object on Earth. And Fury brought us all here to unknowingly protect it.
Pepper Potts: That about covers it. Wish I knew more because I know that's not the whole story...
Black Widow: Not even the first chapter. What caused the explosion? How does an explosion put itself back together? Why is the timefog filled with things from across time and space?
Pepper Potts: And why is Professor Pym a regular visitor?
Black Widow: I figured Pym had been sneaking in and out of the timefog. It's about time I followed him...
Reward: 37 Credits 

Top Secret Pt. 3
Pepper Potts starts

Pepper Potts: When are you following Pym into the timefog?
Black Widow: I'm not telling you. Not because I don't trust you, but because it's better if you don't know. Also, I still don't trust you.
Pepper Potts: I wouldn't trust me either. I thought I was doing what was right by keeping my distance from you guys, and keeping you away from the timefog. Now I'm not so sure...
Black Widow: What are you gonna do now?
Pepper Potts: Maintain appearances while I look for the truth. And get ready to fight for it if I have to...

Upgrade Pepper Potts! 50 x Textbooks (Mission Board), 45 x Tablet (Mission Board), 5096 Credits
Pepper Potts Forge Ahead, 45m
Pepper Potts Practice Your Craft, 6h

Iron Man: What do you think about the partial suit?
Pepper Potts: It's amazing, Tony. Thank you so much.
Iron Man: I'm glad you like it. There's even an outlet on the elbow to plug in your tablet. Perfect for the workaholic Super Hero.
Pepper Potts: I'm sorry I've been so hard on you, Tony. I'm not trying to be mean. I just want you to be the best you can be because I have the feeling someday you might be the one to save us all.
Iron Man: Don't worry about it. I mean, you did make me cry a lot. More like sobbing. A little bit of weeping...
Pepper Potts: Then I guess I'll have to make it up to you...
Reward: 47 Credits


Take Charge Pt. 1
Pepper Potts starts

Pepper Potts: I say we start over.
Iron Man: How do we do that?
Pepper Potts: You'll stop bragging all the time, and hitting on me with your cheesy one-liners. I'll stop being mean to you, and shower you with well-deserved compliments.
Iron Man: I didn't hear anything you said after the word shower...
Pepper Potts: Let's just go dancing before I change my mind...

Pepper Potts Start Over, 2h, requires Iron Man

Iron Man: You ever get the feeling that we're meant to be together?
Pepper Potts: Not really.
Iron Man: Oh...
Pepper Potts: But that doesn't mean we can't be...
Reward: 37 Credits

Take Charge Pt. 2
Pepper Potts starts

Iron Man: I got an idea for a way to help you with recruiting! I can set up Fury's drones to deliver admission applications to potential recruits. Save you some travel while still giving it a personal touch.
Pepper Potts: That's a great idea. Let's just make sure we clear it with Director Fury first because he's added anti-hacking measures to attack any system that tries to override his drones.
Iron Man: Right...
Pepper Potts: You already did it, didn't you?
Iron Man: When you say security measures, what exactly does that mean?

Pepper Potts Put Out Tony's Fires, 1h
Iron Man Talk to J.A.R.V.I.S. 2h

Iron Man: I'm starting to think that Rescue might really be a better Super Hero name for you than Pepper Grinder...
Pepper Potts: I'm glad that repeatedly keeping your skyscraper from burning to the ground helped change your mind...
Iron Man: I'm getting more and more convinced that I need you to be my assistant...
Pepper Potts: I'm starting to think it would be better for everyone if I was your boss.
Reward: 37 Credits

Take Charge Pt. 3
Pepper Potts starts

Pepper Potts: I need to take care of a recruiting issue. Will you please keep an eye on Tony? 
Captain America: I always do. What's the problem?
Pepper Potts: One of our potential recruits is...chewing on a building.
Captain America: At least our lives are never boring...
Pepper Potts: When I get back, please give me some tips on staying positive...

Upgrade Pepper Potts! 8650 Credits
Pepper Potts Save the Day Again, 4h

Captain America: Did your recruit eat a building?
Pepper Potts: No, thank goodness. A little girl helped me talk him down. Did Tony accidentally burn down the campus?
Captain America: No, he spent the whole time reading a book about famous historical women.
Pepper Potts: That's...good? Weird? Creepy?
Captain America: That's Tony.

Reward: 37 Credits


Woman of Action Pt. 1
Pepper Potts starts

Nick Fury: I fully support you arming yourself against whatever comes next, Potts, but you need to keep focused on your job...
Pepper Potts: Making this Academy the best it can be will always be my top priority.
Nick Fury: Just don't get distracted. I admitted a lot of these recruits based off of your recommendation, and it's already blown up in my face way too many times.
Pepper Potts: I wish I could control everything, but I can't. We decided that it's better to have some of the more risky recruits here than at Hydra School or the A.I.M. Institute...
Nick Fury: I know we did. Don't make me regret that decision...

Pepper Potts Evaluate Recruits, 8h
Enchantress Judge Everyone, 3m
Taskmaster Annihilate Targets, 1h

Pepper Potts: There are definitely some students we need to keep a closer eye on than others, but I'm still confident that we're stronger with them on our side...
Nick Fury: Just keep the ultimate goal in mind.
Pepper Potts: Hard to do when I don't have all of the information...
Nick Fury: What's that supposed to mean?
Pepper Potts: It means I could make more informed decisions if you told me everything there is to know about the timefog...
Nick Fury: You'll have to trust that it's more than you'd ever want to know. I wish I could forget it myself...
Reward: 37 Credits 

Woman of Action Pt. 2
Pepper Potts starts

Madame Hydra: Hello, Ms. Potts.
Pepper Potts: Talk fast before I repulsor you off my campus...
Madame Hydra: I always appreciate a powerful woman. Do you ever wonder if Fury feels the same? If he'll ever tell you what he's truly planning instead of just growling out orders?
Pepper Potts: I'd suggest talking faster...
Madame Hydra: I'd suggest visiting Hydra School. I could use an intelligent, driven, forward-thinker at my side when Fury's true intentions force us all to fight for our lives...

Pepper Potts Visit Hydra School, 3h

Madame Hydra: What are your impressions of Hydra School?
Pepper Potts: I appreciate your sense of order. Your discipline. Your focus...
Madame Hydra: Good. You're so much more than an Administrator. I see you as a Lieutenant. Potentially a Baroness. I know you envision a new, better order for this world...
Pepper Potts: I do. And it's a world without Hydra. So thank you for giving me direct access to poach your best recruits...
Reward: 37 Credits

Woman of Action Pt. 3
Pepper Potts starts

Ares: You defy Fury. Spurn Madame Hydra. Try to control your unruly peers. You want war, don't you?
Pepper Potts: I just want to protect my friends, and the people who can't protect themselves...
Ares: That means war...
Pepper Potts: Then I guess that's all part of the job...

Upgrade Pepper Potts! 75 x Textbooks (Mission Board), 65 x Tablet (Mission Board), 14659 Credits



Pepper Potts Don't Mess with Pepper, 7h
Pepper Potts Visit Potential Recruits, 6h


Pepper Potts: I'm bringing in even more powerful recruits, and getting myself ready to take down Hydra and anything else that gets in the way.
Nick Fury: You're the only person on this planet who scares me, Potts.
Pepper Potts: Me?! Why?
Nick Fury: Because I know you'll go through me and anything else it takes to get what you want.
Pepper Potts: Then why do you want me working for you?
Nick Fury: Because you're the best there is at what you do. And I like dangerous people. And the only other person I'm afraid of isn't on this planet. And I need your help to stop him...
Reward: 37 Credits
 


Were you able to get Pepper? What do you think of her if so? Have a look below for Pepper's phrases and actions as well if you're interested!

Kou.




Pepper's Phrases
Looks like Pepper to the rescue...
Fire away!
I like being in charge.
I'm always busy...
It's on my list.
That's priority number one.
I can handle it.
It's under control...


Pepper's Actions
Try It Out, 2m, The Blasting Range
Keep an Eye on Things, 2h, Avengers Dorm
Practice Your Craft, 6h, The Blasting Range
Evaluate Recruits, 8h, Avengers Hall
Improve Lab Safety, 5h, Pym's Lab
Don't Mess With Pepper - Rank 5
Evaluate Instructors - Rank 4
Forge Ahead, 45m, The Asgardian Forge - Rank 3 
Play Ball - Rank 4
Polish Your Resume, 2h 30m, The Timeless Archives - Rank 2
Put Out Tony's Fires, 1h, Stark Tower - Rank 2
Review Timefog Findings, 1h 30m, S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q. - Rank 2
Save the Day Again - Rank 4
Stay Focused, 3h, Avengers Stadium - Rank 3
Take a Break, 3h, Club A - Rank 3
Visit Potential Recruits - Rank 5

No comments:

Post a Comment