Saturday 28 May 2016

Civil War Special Event: Red Skull & Winter Soldier!

Quick everyone, an update is available!

Finally, we can fight Red Skull & get the chance to recruit Winter Soldier to our Academies! Woohoo! Players must download the latest update and complete the quest "Headmistress of Mayhem, Pt. 3." in order to kick this off!

To recruit The Winter Soldier to Avengers Academy, you must first invite him through the Civil Warehouse. You must then turn in the following items: - 20 Red Hydra Tokens,  20 Cap Trading Cards (Red Skull drops Cap Trading Cards once you reach the third streak) & 4,129 Vibranium. Once you turn in these items, Bucky will join the Academy. For specific information on Winter Soldier, take a look here.


Take out Red Skull by defeating his Guards. Attack each one with a Resistant Recruit or Resistant Prototype, and then use a Resistant Recruit or Resistant Prototype to fight him! He must be defeated before his guards return.
N.B. You can now upgrade your Resistant Recruits/Prototypes! 3 x Field Gear + 1500 Vibranium for Lvl 2 Prototypes & 3 x Field Communicators +1500 Vibranium for Lvl 2 Recruits.

You will have 24 hours to defeat Red Skull to increase your streak number. If you keep defeating him before the timer runs out, you will earn more rewards!
View the timer by tapping on Red Skull to open the Boss Battle information window. If the timer runs out, your streak will end and you will start back at Streak 1.


The Fall of Hydra! Pt. 1
Madame Hydra starts

Red Skull: Avenger's Academy's warring factions join forces with Hydra's rejects in hopes of defeating the Red Skull. I was planning on hunting you down one by one, but I appreciate you simplifying the process...
Madame Hydra: I absolutely cannot wait to introduce your face to my bullwhip.
Crossbones: After I put my fist through it.
Wasp: You're such a waste of a good leather jacket...
Black Panther: Accept defeat gracefully, Red Skull. I will take no pleasure in clawing you to shreds...
Captain America: We're a team again, Red Skull. No one can stop us when we work together.
Red Skull: We will see about that...
Winter Soldier: Is everybody here for my open mic night? 


Learn About Boss Battles!


Battle Red Skull! Red Guard 900 HP & Blue Guard 900 HP then Red Skull 6500 HP
Once you defeat the guards there is a 1h period during which you can attack Red Skull! So make sure to stock up on the Resistant Troops beforehand.

Rewards: 3 x Hydra Tokens, 10 x ?, 5 x ?, 12 x Field Communicators, 12 x Field Gear

Captain America: Ready to give up?
Red Skull: Never!
Captain America: Good. We aren't done beating on you yet...
Reward: 20 Vibranium

There is a 1 hour cooldown until his next streak...

Streak 2:
Rewards: 5 x Hydra Tokens, 10 x ?, 5 x ?, 32 x Field Communicators, 32 x Field Gear

Streak 3:
Rewards: 10 x Hydra Tokens, 10 x ?, 5 x ?, 1 x Cap Training Cards, 10 x Battle Gear, 10 x Battle Communicators, 40 x Field Gear, 40 x Field Communicators

Streak 4:
Rewards: 15 x Hydra Tokens, 10 x ?, 4 x Cap Training Cards, 30 x Battle Gear, 30 x Battle Communicators, 40 x Field Gear, 40 x Field Communicators

Streak 5:


Rewards: 15 x Hydra Tokens, 1 x ?, 15 x Cap Training Cards, 45 x Battle Gear, 45 x Battle Communicators, 40 x Field Gear, 40 x Field Communicators

Streak 6:


Rewards: 15 x Hydra Tokens, 5 x ?, 54 x Battle Gear, 54 x Battle Communicators, 48 x Field Gear, 48 x Field Communicators

Streak 7: 2 x Red Guard 4500 HP, 2 x Blue Guard 4500 HP, Red Skull 250000 HP


Rewards: 15 x Hydra Tokens, 10 x ?, 68 x Battle Gear, 68 x Battle Communicators, 60 x Field Gear, 60 x Field Communicators


What If I Fail to Beat Red Skull?
If Red Skull's timer runs out before you beat him, you have the option to pay 100 Shards to have a go at that streak again.
If you don't want to pay, there will be a break of about 1.5h before he reappears again, starting at Streak 1.


The Fall of Hydra! Pt. 2
Winter Soldier starts

Red Skull: Your attempts to thwart Hydra's world domination is cute at best Avengers.
Crossbones: The only thing that you dominate is losing.
Madame Hydra: And there's nothing that is going to be cute about the brutality I will unleash on you. I will make you regret the day that you ever let me go!
Red Skull: Don't tease me, Madame...show me!
Captain America: Stay focused guys! Remember that he has the Winter Soldier. So the sooner we beat this jerk, the sooner we can bring my best friend home. Let's go Avengers!

Reach Streak 3

Red Skull: When will you imbeciles learn: The Avengers are no match for Hydra.
Madame Hydra: You say that now. But when we release the Winter Soldier from your mind games, Hydra is finished.
Red Skull: If you think one man could change your fate, you are far more foolhearty than I expected.
Madame Hydra: Get ready to eat your words, Skull-face.
Reward: 20 Vibranium

The Fall of Hydra! Pt. 3
Winter Soldier starts

Captain America: Red Skull, you must really like being my punching bag? It feels like a deja vu of victory everytime I see you.
Red Skull: Your banter bores me. I am glad I chose the Winter Soldier to bring under my control over you, Captain America. He is a far better warrior and now a great asset to Hydra.
Captain America: That'll be short-lived. As soon as I beat you to a pulp, I am bringing my best friend home.
Red Skull: I feel so sorry for America. They will have to find a new champion after your downfall.
Captain America: Hit me with your best shot, baldy!

Reach Streak 10

Captain America: Give up Red Skull! You're finished!
Red Skull: Never! It will take more than one fight to stop Hydra. After I destroy you, I will take pleasure in watching my Winter Soldier defeat the Avengers waving the flag of Hydra.
Captain America: Over my dead body!
Red Skull: As you wish, Captain America. As you wish...
Reward: 20 Vibranium 


The Madame Hydra Challenge!
Black Widow starts

Defeat 6 Hydra Thugs Lvl. 11 or Higher
Turn in 27 Combat Gear and 27 Interstellar Communicators to obtain the Bobblehead!

Reward: 10000 Vibranium 
(N.B. If you complete all 4 challenges you will earn the Winter Soldier Bobble Head also!)


Let's Be Civil
Agent 13 starts

Agent 13: I've looked into every possible way of freeing Winter Soldier from Red Skull's brainwashing, but I don't think you're gonna like the solution...
Captain America: I have to fight him. It's okay. He's my best friend. My responsibility. I knew it might come to this...
Agent 13: Actually...Tony's gonna fix it.
Captain America: How?!
Agent 13: He thinks he can tap into a frequency that'll counter whatever Red Skull used. He wants to help.
Captain America: Tony just wants to be the hero. He's too reckless. He might end up doing more damage to Bucky in the process...
Agent 13: We talked about all of that, and he's sure it's safe. Black Widow and I are creating distractions while he works it out. He doesn't want you to fight your friend. He wants to help you, Steve. He's just too proud to say it...

Iron Man Do Super-Science, 3m
Agent 13 Break and Enter, 30m
Black Widow Activate Stealth Mode, 8h

Iron Man: I can't guarantee that Red Skull doesn't have some kind of secondary mind-control, and I can't guarantee that he'll ever get his memories back, but Winter Soldier should be a lot closer now to the guy you used to know.
Captain America: Thank you, Tony. I never meant for it to go this far...
Iron Man: It's my fault. I was mostly mad that Wasp joined your side, but we've been hanging out every night and gossiping about you guys anyway. Her Cap impersonation is almost better than mine...
Captain America: It's my fault. I should be bigger than all of this. It's just when it involves Hydra, and then when I found out they had Bucky...
Iron Man: Should we hug?
Captain America: No.
Iron Man: I think we should hug.
Captain America: No.
Iron Man: I'm using my new virtual ocular tech to hug you right now. It's pretty heartwarming. You're really missing out...
Reward: 20 Vibranium


WORLD NEWS: CIVIL RESOLUTION
Great news from Avengers Academy as Captain America and Iron Man have reportedly settled their dispute, and reunited Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Black Panther convinced King T'Chaka to help protect the outside world, and Wakandan warriors have been decimating Hydra bases across the globe with intel provided by Hydra defectors Crossbones and Madame Hydra. The heroes can now turn their attention to defeating Red Skull, and freeing Captain America's brainwashed best friend and fellow war hero, The Winter Soldier. This is good news for everyone, as recent activities at the Academy have apparently drawn the attention of a nefarious crew of young criminals calling themselves The Sinister Six. Good luck, Avengers. I'm pretty sure you could've avoided this whole thing by having a rational conversation, but this made for way better ratings. 



NEW ITEMS IN THE CIVIL WAREHOUSE

Winter Soldier's Motorcycle, 4 x Battle Gear (Defeat Hydra Thug Lvl. 7), 4 x Long Range Communicator (Defeat Hydra Thug Lvl. 7), 1038 Vibranium
Sleeping Panther, 2 x Combat Gear (Defeat Hydra Thug Lvl. 10), 2 x Interstellar Communicator (Defeat Hydra Thug Lvl. 10), 1927 Vibranium
N.B. Only costs 40 Shards for the combat gear & communicators if you want to rush it & not bother to get the lvl 10 thugs!
Winter Soldier (Grand Prize!) 


Kou. 

20 comments:

  1. Just quick advice, with the whole streak thing, it's best not to attack him until you have an hour or so left on his streaks, so you have more time to build up gold plating and gain more resistant recruits and resistant prototypes. I am up the creek now and am trying to get it done without using my infinity shards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I think it's important to utilise the 24h for phase 1 & 2 to build up your reactors/battle plans instead of rushing them because they're "easier". Also try to get the resistant recruits & prototypes up to lvl 5 at least.

      Delete
    2. Another tip is letting red skull with 1 hit to get killed so u have more units for the next strike

      Delete
    3. Yep I think if you have a lot of gold plating you can also "farm" the guards, but I think the gold stuff is quite difficult to get sometimes XD

      Delete
  2. How do I unlock resistant fighters? Everytime I try and click on 'unlock' it doesn't work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, apparently there are some issues with this currently. Has Red Skull appeared even though you haven't completed Headmistress of Mayhem Pt. 3? You need to write into TinyCo using the in-game messenger - I think they are currently working on fixing this.

      Delete
  3. How do I get the gold plated and unlock the pots I need to fit the red skull

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi the gold plates should be on the Special Event Mission Board, same ones as used for Madame Hydra. Currently there is a known issue with unlocking the Resistant Recruits. Have you tried messaging TinyCo using the in-game messenger?

      Delete
  4. So if I run out of time; the streaks return to 1? Is possible to finish the deben streaks with only level 5 robots and recruits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Level 5 Resistant Troops should be OK on beating Streak 5, if you're only interested to get Bucky. Just make sure to keep them stocked up & time it carefully. Maybe you can level them to 6 to be safe?

      Delete
    2. I'll try to level them. But I don't know how to earn the new gears and communicators for upgrade them. I only can get them with the level 10 robots and agents?

      Delete
    3. Yeah you need lvl 10 :(

      Delete
  5. How do I upgrade my resistant troops and prototypes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have the bug where it says unlock? Otherwise it should just list the requirements for your level in the same building as where you upgrade the regular agents/prototypes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do I get the combat gear and the interstellar communicator?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to beat level 10 thugs.

      Delete
    2. Only level 9 and 8 thugs appears to me.

      Delete
    3. Usually the next level of thugs appears after beating around 3 of the previous level, in this case level 9s.

      Delete
  8. Yeah I have level 9 robots and recruits but only level 8/9 thugs appear to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know how the level 10 thugs appears?

      Delete