Saturday 21 May 2016

Civil War Week 3: Sif & Capbuster Iron Man!

Hey hey,

Sorry this post is slightly late up today - been at work! :S The new update brings a new character and new outfit to the event! Sif is available in the Shop for 495 Shards! She drops Field Gear and Field Communicators. She will also drop items to help progress towards the Winter Soldier! The Capbuster is a special, limited-time armor for Iron Man - you can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits by reaching the second episode.
Let's have a look at the new quests!

Firstly, here's the pop-up regarding Sif:


I'll be making a separate post on her later today, so keep an eye out if you're interested in her tasks & phrases, as well as her storyline!

Now, for The Capbuster! Unlocking this will get you two exclusive actions - "Make an Entrance" and "Promote Team Tony!"

Capbuster Pt. 1
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: You remember how I told you I'd designed unique armors specifically made to take out each one of our enemies, and even our classmates if I had to?
Iron Widow: You finished the Hulkbuster?
Iron Man: Better. The Capbuster.
Iron Widow: What kind of modifications could make your armor any better at fighting Captain America?
Iron Man: It's more powerful, and protected. It's designed to be everything Cap is, but better, while getting on his nerves more than ever...


  Unlock Capbuster Iron Man
- 10 x Apple Pies (Special Event Missions)
- 10 x Sparklers (Collect from the Iron Man's Armor Display Case)
- 50 x Vibranium Daggers (Defeat Hydra Thug)
- 5 x Field Communicator (Sif OR Defeat Hydra Thug)
- 4917 Vibranium

Iron Widow: It's making my eyes hurt...
Capbuster Iron Man: You're just blinded by the glory of the Capbuster.
Iron Widow: You're gonna go fight him in that thing?
Capbuster Iron Man: I'm just gonna show off what this suit can do. After that, he'll probably want to fight me...
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Capbuster Pt. 2
Iron Man starts

Black Panther: That armor appears to be extremely impractical for battle...
Capbuster Iron Man: It's not really for fighting. It's more about getting under Cap's skin.
Black Panther: Why not include claws? It's well-known that they're the best method for tearing away flesh.
Capbuster Iron Man: It's a saying. I just want to bother him. I don't literally want to rip his skin off...
Black Panther: I see. It seemed extreme, but after watching your reality television, I'm no longer sure what you Americans consider normal behavior...

Iron Man Make an Entrance, 30m

Captain America: Is this supposed to be a joke?
Capbuster Iron Man: It's supposed to be like you, but bigger. So yeah, it's basically a big joke.
Captain America: I'm glad you have so much free time to play with your toys while the rest of us are out here defending the Academy.
Capbuster Iron Man: My Iron Legion is defending the Academy, Cap. You're just giving speeches to recruits who keep getting in their way.
Captain America: I wouldn't expect you to understand the value of an inspirational speech. It would involve you caring about someone besides yourself.
Capbuster Iron Man: If you wanted to have a debate competition, you should've just said so...
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Capbuster Pt. 3
Iron Man starts

Capbuster Iron Man: You really think you're a better speaker than me?
Captain America: I don't care, Tony. I'm just trying to get my guys ready to fight.
Capbuster Iron Man: You know what's the most important part of giving a good speech?
Captain America: Speaking loudly and clearly.
Capbuster Iron Man: I was gonna say yelling and fireworks, but close enough...

Iron Man Promote Team Tony! 30m

Captain America: Honestly, if that convinced anybody to join your team, you can have 'em.
Capbuster Iron Man: Wasp just switched to my side.
Captain America: What?!
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Fit for a King Pt. 1
Black Panther starts

Black Panther: I believe it's time to finalize the Wakandan Embassy, assume my throne, and report to my father.
Nick Fury: Ask him to send a boatload of Vibranium while you're at it.
Black Panther: It's highly unlikely that he would send you supplies, Director Fury. He doesn't trust you.
Nick Fury: Then why's he letting his kid attend my school?
Black Panther: For many reasons. One being it makes it much easier for us to monitor your behavior...

Upgrade the Wakandan Embassy! 10 x Field Gear (Defeat Hydra Thug), 10 x Field Communicator (Defeat Hydra Thug), 50 x Vibranium Dagger (Defeat Hydra Thug), 50 x Hydra Intel (Defeat Hydra Thug), 9145 Vibranium, 4h

 
Black Panther Assume the Throne, 15m

Madame Hydra: The Black Panther has contacted his father in Wakanda. This is exactly what I feared...
Winter Soldier: No one ever asks me how I feel...
Madame Hydra: No one cares.
Winter Soldier: No one should care about me, but I know that someone out there does. We share a bond that can't be broken...
Madame Hydra: Congratulations. Go write a poem about it.
Winter Soldier: I did. I turned it into a song. It's called "Frozen in the Winters of our Past".
Madame Hydra: Sounds horrible...
Winter Soldier: "Winter is horrible, but we'll be fine, 'cuz we'll face it together 'til the end of the line." That's the hook. Sorry if it gave you chills...

Reward: 20 Vibranium

Fit for a King Pt. 2
Black Panther starts

Black Panther: Please enjoy the Wakandan Embassy. We are a private nation, but I've made friends here, and I would like my friends to experience a small piece of what our country has to offer.
Wasp: Thanks so much! Tony and I can rock climb to get our best bud bonding back on track!
Black Panther: Is he still upset that you didn't immediately join his side?
Wasp: Yeah, we're both sort of sensitive.
Black Panther: Sensitivity can be a sign of great strength...
Wasp: Are you hitting on me right now? Because I will totally hit you back...

Black Panther Use Cat-Like Reflexes, 15m
Black Widow Scout Around, 1h
Iron Man Bond Over Rocks, 1h, requires Wasp

Iron Widow: I don't think I would've even noticed without Tony's stealth armor, but this entire jungle is laced with tech, isn't it?
Black Panther: Perhaps...
Iron Widow: Surveillance? Communications? Weapons?
Black Panther: Allow me to give you the tour...
Reward: 20 Vibranium



Also, a couple of new items have appeared in the Civil Warehouse:

Iron Man's Armor Display Case, 12 x Baseballs (Special Event Missions), 40 x Vibranium Dagger (Defeat Hydra Thug), 20 x Hydra Intel (Defeat Hydra Thug), 2104 Vibranium

WWII Captain America Statue, 10 x Vibranium Daggers (Defeat Hydra Thug), 10 x Hydra Intel (Defeat Hydra Thug), 2041 Vibranium

No comments:

Post a Comment