Sunday 5 June 2016

Civil War Character Profile: Crossbones

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main weekly posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character who you can unlock in the third week of the Civil War event... Crossbones! 


Defect and Destroy Pt. 1
Black Panther starts

Crossbones: I don't care about you or Hydra, I just roll with whoever's paying the most...
Black Panther: Wakanda does not employ mercenaries...
Crossbones: Then I guess I'll take my chances with Hydra.
Black Panther: Wakanda also does not steal from our enemies. If you help us defeat Hydra's leadership, their school and their bases will be left unguarded. And the loot they've amassed will be all yours...

Recruit Crossbones!
- 145 x Crossbones Tokens (you should already have these!)
- 15 x Field Gear (Hydra Thug Lvl. 4)
- 15 x Field Communicator (Hydra Thug Lvl. 4)
- 4500 Vibranium 


Crossbones: Sorry, but I don't think I want to join Team Cap. Mostly because I hate you.
Captain America: I'm just here to warn you not to turn on my friends.
Crossbones: Or what?
Captain America: Or I'll be scraping that face paint off my shield for the second time...
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Defect and Destroy Pt. 2
Crossbones starts

Iron Man: Thanks for joining Team Tony. Having someone with inside intel on Hydra will definitely help us get 'em off our campus, and beat Cap.
Crossbones: You should've led with beating Cap. Where do you guys go to eat and drink around here?
Iron Man: Club A. One of my robots works the counter there, so you can get a good look at what we're sending out to battle the Hydra henchmen.
Crossbones: Thanks. I'll make sure to take a real close look...

Crossbones Speak to the Manager, 3m

Iron Man: Those robots are expensive, you know...
Crossbones: So am I.
Iron Man: And you're even easier to replace...
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Defect and Destroy Pt. 3
Crossbones starts

Wasp: I still don't understand why Tony teamed up with you...
Crossbones: Something tells me you don't understand lots of things...
Wasp: You think you're tough?! Prove it..

Crossbones Target Go Boom, 1h
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Wasp: Fine. That was pretty awesome...
Crossbones: You aren't so bad yourself. I get the feeling you're the most dangerous one here...
Wasp: You bet your spiky pewter jewelry I am!
Crossbones: I know we're supposed to be on opposite sides, but you and me should hang out. We can do some damage...
Wasp: I love doing damage! And after that, we can do each other's makeup!
Reward: 20 Vibranium .


Self-Employed Pt. 1
Crossbones starts

Crossbones: I told you, I don't dance.
Wasp: Because you'd get owned at dancing like you did at the Blasting Range!
Crossbones: Why are you so mean?
Wasp: I totally tell it like it is!
Crossbones: I appreciate that, but I still ain't dancing...
Wasp: Then I'll get to overhear where Hydra keeps their secret weapon vault all by myself!

Upgrade Crossbones! 8 x Field Communicator (Defeat Hydra Thug), 6 x Vibranium Daggers (Defeat Hydra Thug), 6 x Field Gear (Defeat Hydra Thug), 6234 Vibranium
Crossbones Don't Dance, 4h
Wasp Dance! Dance! Dance! 25m

Crossbones: How were you able to pick up audio from the Hydra platform through the robot in the Club?
Wasp: I told some of Cap's S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruits to place bugs on the Hydra bullies!
Crossbones: That's crazy smart...
Wasp: I just asked myself "What would Black Widow do?!" I got to throat-chop a couple people!
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Self-Employed Pt. 2
Crossbones starts

Crossbones: I need your help locating Hydra's secret weapon stash.
Iron Widow: I thought you worked alone.
Crossbones: I thought you worked alone...
Iron Widow: I used to. I'm starting to see the value of working with a team.
Crossbones: And now we're both Team Tony...
Iron Widow: Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing with my life... 

Crossbones Speak to the Manager, 3m
Crossbones Crack Codes, 3m
Black Widow Activate Stealth Mode, 8h

Madame Hydra: We're not only losing this war, but they're aware of our hidden weapon vault...
Winter Soldier: Bummer.
Madame Hydra: Did Red Skull erase your emotions along with your memories, or were you always like this?
Winter Soldier: It can't snow all the time...
Madame Hydra: What are you even talking about? I'm tempted to put your brain back together myself just to save us from this gibberish...
Winter Soldier: I'm with you 'til the end of the line...
Madame Hydra: That's exactly what I'm afraid of...
Reward: 20 Vibranium 


Pick Your Own Side Pt. 1
Crossbones starts

Crossbones: I like you, but you guys got it all wrong. If you're ever gonna take out Hydra, you're gonna have to understand the way they think. To fight as dirty as they do...
Wasp: I fight dirty...
Crossbones: I know you do. You're the craziest person I know, and I love it. Problem is, you're too nice under all that crazy...
Wasp: You're gonna form a team of bad guys to fight the worse bad guys?
Crossbones: Crazy and smart. No wonder everybody likes you... 

Upgrade Crossbones! 5 x Battle Gear (Defeat Hydra Thug), 20 x Field Gear (Defeat Hydra Thug), 10 x Field Communicator (Defeat Hydra Thug), 12851 Vibranium

 
Crossbones Gather Your Crew, 2h

Wasp: Tell me all about Team Evil!
Crossbones: I saw all my old gangs. Skeleton Crew. Redeemers. Also got a guy I know in Hell's Kitchen to put the call out. He got a couple locals, and contacted a few more who've been staying out on some island...
Wasp: How many did you get?
Crossbones: A few, but you can't really count on these guys. I'm gonna see what I can pull from the campus too. And please cut it with the Team Evil. This is about giving people who messed up a chance to be better.
Wasp: What should I call you guys?
Crossbones: Thunderbolts.
Reward: 20 Vibranium 

Pick Your Own Side Pt. 2
Crossbones starts

Crossbones: This is our chance to not only get Hydra out of our faces, but to show everybody that our mistakes weren't for nothin'. That we deserve to be here. That we can be heroes too.
Enchantress: I suppose I wouldn't mind having a look inside Red Skull's mind...
Taskmaster: I'll at least hang around until I learn everybody's moves.
Red Hulk: Why not? Nobody else can tell me Hulk's location, so maybe I can beat it out of Hydra...
Ant-Man: I've done some bad stuff, but no thanks. You guys are scary...
Baron Zemo: You stole Zemo's idea!
Loki: Varying degrees of evil beings locked in a battle of powers and wits where no one can be trusted and delicious lies abound? I didn't know you had it in you, Bonehead.
Crossbones: I'm full of surprises...

Crossbones Target Go Boom, 1h
Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

Loki: Shouldn't we be reducing that absurd tentacle-tree to nothing more than a pile of agony and ashes?
Crossbones: Not yet. That thing is just one of Hydra's big weapons. I asked the rest of the team to trash their school and science bases so they can't send anything new at us.
Loki: What are we still doing here?
Crossbones: Taking advantage of the fact that they're gone...
Reward: 20 Vibranium


Two Wrongs Pt. 1
Crossbones starts

Loki: It didn't take you very long to deceive our supposed teammates...
Crossbones: I wasn't tricking 'em. They just snoop around a lot, so I didn't want 'em here when the real crew rolled in.
Loki: These incoming Thunderbugs are more dangerous than that misguided gaggle of ruffians and racketeers?
Crossbones: Oh, they're the worst. In the best way... 

Upgrade Crossbones! 5 Field Gear, 20 Battle Gear, 14382 Vibranium
Crossbones Meet the Thunderbolts, 8h
Loki Study Arcane Lore, 3m

Loki: How did you sneak your criminal team into Fury's buildings without his knowledge?
Crossbones: I didn't. He's the one that set the whole thing up.
Loki: Fury is funding the Thunderbugs?!
Crossbones: Haven't you ever wondered why Fury would let a bunch of thugs and criminals attend his school for heroes? Why he'd pull a guy like me out of Hydra, and a minute later let me run around doing whatever I want?
Loki: I assumed he found me irresistibly charming, and viewed you and the others as pathetic jesters to be mocked and tormented. I assume that's how everyone feels...
Crossbones: He lets us in because he knows there's a real war coming, and if we all don't fight as one, there won't be no good or evil, no heroes or villains. There won't be nothing left at all...
Reward: 20 Vibranium 

Two Wrongs Pt. 2
Crossbones starts

Loki: When will your Thunderbugs be ready to attack?
Crossbones: I'm just gonna suggest right now that you cut it with your little name games. There's a girl in there that'll literally rip your head off if she even thinks you're being disrespectful.
Loki: I'd like to see her try...
Crossbones: Fine, I'll go tell her...
Loki: Wait! There's no need to do that. I would hate to destroy your entire team before they ever have a chance to destroy Hydra...
Crossbones: I appreciate that. Go get ready for a fight, Loki. One way or another, it's coming...

Crossbones Speak to the Manager, 3m
Loki Plan Mischief, 30m 
Crossbones Identify Targets, 4h

Crossbones: It's almost time. You ready to fight?
Loki: I'm prepared for anything.
Crossbones: Good. You seem a lot calmer than before...
Loki: I simply needed a moment to reflect upon my majesty. Don't ever forget that I'm the god of mischief, Bonehead. I will survive...
Reward: 20 Vibranium 


Cross Your Heart Pt. 1
Crossbones starts

Crossbones: You ever heard of the Bloodstone?
Loki: No, but I like the sound of it...
Crossbones: Some people say it came from aliens, and some say it was made by a caveman wizard or something. Bottom line is whoever has it becomes immortal.
Loki: I'm already immortal...
Crossbones: And it multiplies your powers a hundred fold...
Loki: Where is it?!
Crossbones: The A.I.M. Institute. Me and you are going in first with all the Thunderbolts rolling in right behind us...

Crossbones Attack the A.I.M. Institute, 3h, requires Loki

Loki: You shattered the Bloodstone!
Crossbones: If I didn't that A.I.M. thing would've stuck it in its giant head, and we'd all be dead right now.
Loki: Why didn't you retrieve the fragments?!
Crossbones: Cuz I was lugging your bony body out of there before we both got fried by laser cannons. They teleported the fragments out. It's easy to trace...
Loki: You'll find them now!
Crossbones: I ever tell you how much Asgardian teeth go for on the black market?
Reward: 20 Vibranium 

Cross Your Heart Pt. 2
Crossbones starts

Nick Fury: Did you find the Bloodstone?
Crossbones: You were right. A.I.M. had it. I blasted it into a thousand pieces.
Nick Fury: Nice work. That's step one...
Crossbones: Step two is tracking down the fragments...
Nick Fury: And I can't wait to see what happens when we complete step three...

Upgrade Crossbones! 15 x ? (Defeat Red Skull), 50 x Field Gear (Defeat Hydra Thug), 10 x Red Hydra Tokens (Defeat Red Skull), 5391 Vibranium


Crossbones Locate Bloodstone Fragments, 1h

Captain America: Fury told me what you're planning...
Crossbones: So what?
Captain America: So I wanna help.
Crossbones: You wanna help me? Your old buddy, Crossbones?
Captain America: I wanna help make sure phase three of this plan goes right. If it doesn't, we both know it'll be bad for everyone...
Crossbones: Me and Captain America working together! I must be an official good guy now...
Captain America: We'll see...

Reward: 20 Vibranium


What do you think of Crossbones? Were you able to recruit him?
Kou.



Crossbones' Actions


Crossbones Phrases

Can't wait to try out my new gloves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment