Saturday 25 June 2016

Spider-Man Character Profile: Spider-Man

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character who you can unlock during the Spider-Man event... Spider-Man! If you want to see some dialogue from the Civil War event character unlock, see here.


Secret Wars Pt. 1


Spider-Man starts

Nick Fury: Last time we talked, I told you to drop the secret identity.
Spider-Man: I thought about it. A lot. But I want to keep my normal life, and I want to make sure the people around me are safe.
Nick Fury: Your call, but we already have enough to deal with without hiding our real selves from the world. Secrets like that will eat you up...
Spider-Man: Is that why your hair fell out?
Nick Fury: Get to work, Parker.

Spider-Man Get a Good Shot, 30m
Spider-Man Work on Your Aim, 1h

Nick Fury: Nice to see you've been practicing...
Spider-Man: I have been. And I've been out there fighting. I just get nervous when I'm here. It seems like everybody's always walking in circles or doing the same thing over and over. I feel like they're spying on me...
Nick Fury: Some of them are.
Reward: 10 Oscoins

Secret Wars Pt. 2
Spider-Man starts

Wasp: We need to combine our awesome picture powers to expose Oscorp!
Spider-Man: Sounds good. I'll use web fluid to make a camera trap.
Wasp: How'd you get web fluid?
Spider-Man: I found it. On the ground. By my foot...
Wasp: How do you know how to make a camera trap?
Spider-Man: My Aunt May taught me. She loves cameras and spiderwebs...
Wasp: ...
Spider-Man: ...
Wasp: Your Aunt sounds awesome!

Spider-Man Get a Good Shot, 30m
Spider-Man Wall-Crawl! 30m
Wasp Create a Buzz, 3m

Reporter Wasp: I'm afraid Oscorp isn't just making Octobots, but modifying them for different heroes and villains.
Spider-Man: I'm afraid this isn't just about framing Spider-Man, but some kind of dangerous secret experiment...
Reporter Wasp: I'm afraid of chickens and long words...
Spider-Man: ...
Reporter Wasp: It's called hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.
Reward: 10 Oscoins

Secret Wars Pt. 3
Spider-Man starts

Loki: So we meet again, Preston Porkchop...
Spider-Man: I knew I should've went the long way...
Loki: You're no god of mischief, Porkchop. Your secrets continue to eat you alive. If you aren't careful, those lies might pull you apart like Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder.
Spider-Man: ...
Loki: Two mystical goats that pull my brother's chariot. He's the worst at naming things...
Spider-Man: I don't want to lie, but I have to keep this secret...
Loki: Then I suggest you find a way to relax and have fun. I wouldn't want something unfortunate to happen...

Upgrade Spider-Man!
Spider-Man Test the Waters, 30m
Loki Master the Dance Floor, 2h

Loki: You look plain and bookish as usual, but much more relaxed.
Spider-Man: Yeah, that was fun. I feel way better. Thanks for the advice.
Loki: Don't thank me. Just know that you're in my debt...
Reward: 10 Oscoins 


Too Many Geniuses Pt. 1
Spider-Man starts

Spider-Man: There's so many great scientists t the Academy, and so many big problems like the timefog and Octobots, that I thought it would be cool to start our own think-tank.
Iron Man: We need a name. Every club needs a name. It should be something with "Stark" in it...
Spider-Man: I propose The Illuminati.
Black Knight: Ancient Wisdom.
Captain Britain: Her Majesty's Masterminds!
Hank Pym: That's Science!
Vision: Unique Vision.
Leader: The Supreme Intelligence! 
Spider-Man: Where'd you come from?
Leader: The door was open... 

Spider-Man Invent Something, 3m
Iron Man Talk To J.A.R.V.I.S. 2h

Spider-Man: I thought a think-tank was a good idea, but you can't get super-scientists to agree on anything...
Iron Man: And it was a total sausage fest.
Spider-Man: Can we outsmart Oscorp by ourselves?
Iron Man: I don't know, but we should definitely act like we can.
Reward: 20 Oscoins 

Too Many Geniuses Pt. 2
Spider-Man starts

Black Widow: Quite worrying about the other scientists, and stop Oscorp yourself. J.A.R.V.I.S. can get you everything you need....
Spider-Man: Last time I saw you, you tricked me into going on a fake interrogation date...
Black Widow: Good idea. Let's go on another fake date, and compare intel. This campus is crawling with bugs.
Spider-Man: Good one!
Black Widow: What are you talking about?
Spider-Man: Nothing... 

Upgrade Spider-Man!
Spider-Man See Who's Funnier, 1h
Spider-Man Secret Rendesvous, 2h, requires Black Widow

Spider-Man: Thanks. I should have everything I need to take out Oscorp.
Black Widow: Don't let them bug you.
Spider-Man: Right. I'll build a small audio jammer into my clothes to counter their surveillance.
Black Widow: I was making a bug joke.
Spider-Man: Good one. I mean, okay one if we're being honest...
Black Widow: It's funny because I'm Black Widow and you're Spider-Man.
Spider-Man: I'm--
Black Widow: I actually wasn't positive until I saw your reaction. Don't worry, Spider-Man. Your secret's safe with me.

Reward: 20 Oscoins 


Rogues Gallery Pt. 1
Spider-Man starts

The Lizard: Peter Parker! I haven't ssseen you sinccce I tutored you in advanccced chemissstry.
Spider-Man: Is Oscorp treating you okay, Curt? You don't look so good. Or sound so good. Or smell so good. No offense.
The Lizard: I'm fantassstic! They're giving me everything I need to further my experimentsss.
Spider-Man: Tell me if you ever need any help. I've heard a lot of shady things about Oscorp...
The Lizard: Shady? Wait until you ssse the real darknessssss...

Spider-Man Sling Some Webs, 30m
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m
Iron Man Do Super-Science, 3m

Green Goblin: The Daily Bugle and Academy students are doing everything they can to uncover our secret experiment. We need to hurry up and capture Spider-Man.
Doctor Octopus: Please relax, Norman. The lat thing we need at this juncture is another one of your episodes.
Green Goblin: Relax?! Episodes?! I am what I choose to be! What I need to be! I'm in complete control! HA! HA! HA! TRICK OR TREAT!
Doctor Octopus: This is all going downhill very quickly...
Reward: 20 Oscoins

Rogues Gallery Pt. 2
Spider-Man starts

Green Goblin: You may want to check on your Aunt May... 
Spider-Man: Why?!
Green Goblin: I don't want to ruin the surprise... 

Upgrade Spider-Man! 15 x Spider-Tech, 5 x Spider-Man Tokens, 4053 Oscoins
Spider-Man Check on Aunt May, 2h

Reward: 20 Oscoins


Spider-Man Rank 5: 20 Bugle Exclusives, 25 Spider-Man Tokens, 6080 Oscoins


What do you think of Spider-Man? Did you have him already or recruit him this event?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment