Thursday 23 June 2016

Spider-Man Special Event Prologue

Morning all!

It's bright & early & my spider sense is tingling... Luckily though, it's just our friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man dropping by with a new event prologue!
Here's the app store info for the upcoming event - make sure to download the latest update :)


Spider-Man is coming to Avengers Academy for a special limited-time event! Our friendly neighborhood wall-crawler faces famous enemies and new adventures in this action-packed update! Spider-Man is being blamed for a rash of crimes throughout NYC, and he’ll need to team with the Avengers to uncover the villainous scheme. Play now, and recruit new Super Heroes to help Spider-Man clear his name and save Avengers Academy before it’s too late!
● New limited-time SPIDER-MAN event begins at Avengers Academy!
● Battle Spidey’s greatest enemies to save your Academy!
● Investigate crime scenes to uncover the big mystery!
● Assist Spider-Man and the Avengers on rescue missions!
● Black Cat, Venom, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Spider-Gwen and many more join the web-slinger’s amazing adventures!

Let's have a look at the event prologue...

The Webs We Weave Pt. 1
Black Widow starts

Black Widow: Have you seen the news about Spider-Man committing crimes all over New York, and trapping heroes in spider webs?
Iron Man: You know what they say about heroes who name themselves after spiders...
Black Widow: No, I don't. Please enlighten me.
Iron Man: That we should help clear their names because they're obviously the best, most honorable heroes around...
Black Widow: Smooth save, Tony.

Black Widow Hack the System, 2m
Iron Man Talk To J.A.R.V.I.S. 2h

Iron Man: I'm guessing somebody found a way to replicate Spider-Man's web fluid to set him up.
Black Widow: Who would do something like that?
Iron Man: Someone I was hoping I'd never see again...
Reward: 10 Credits

The Webs We Weave Pt. 2
Iron Man starts

Doctor Octopus: It looks as if Iron Man and his Avengers Academy friends are actively attempting to uncover our plans...
Green Goblin: Good.
Doctor Octopus: I don't understand your logic.
Green Goblin: Framing Spider-Man was only phase one of the plan, Doctor. I won't be happy until Iron Man goes down with him... 

Iron Man Do Super-Science, 3m
Iron Man Tinker with Tech, 1h
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m

Doctor Octopus: Your brutish Oscorp employees are manhandling my laboratory equipment.
Green Goblin: They're preparing to move our labs to Avengers Academy.
Doctor Octopus: Why?
Green Goblin: Sot that we can join forces with the Avengers.
Doctor Octopus: That's insane...
Green Goblin: That's the Osborn way.
Reward: 10 Credits 

The Webs We Weave Pt. 3
Wasp starts

Nick Fury: Is there something you wanna tell me?
Spider-Man: No. I mean, I don't mind having a friendly conversation. Actually, I'll probably just tell you whatever you want. If we're being real, I don't think I'd do too well under interrogation.
Nick Fury: If Spider-Man isn't the one covering the city in webs, then why is The Daily Bugle blaming him for everything?
Spider-Man: Maybe you should ask J. Jonah Jameson? 
Nick Fury: Maybe I will... 

Wasp Create a Buzz, 3m
Iron Man Get Some Fresh Air, 1m
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m

Nick Fury: You wanna admit that you're using your newspaper to ruin Spider-Man's name based off nothing but some spiderwebs?
J. Jonah Jameson: No. Do you want to admit that you caused the timefog epidemic, and you're the reason the world is being overrun by costumed freaks?
Nick Fury: No. But I do wanna invite you to move your offices to Avengers Academy.
J. Jonah Jameson: Why?
Nick Fury: As the Director of a learning institution, it would benefit my students to learn from a journalistic legend like yourself.
J. Jonah Jameson: And make it easier for your spies to find out everything I know?
Nick Fury: I'm all about transparency.
J. Jonah Jameson: You got a deal, Director Fury. We'll see who spills their secrets first...
Reward: 10 Credits 

The Webs We Weave Pt. 4
Loki starts

Loki: The Midgardian atmosphere generally makes me nauseous, but it seems to be increasingly filled with delicious lies and mischief...
Odin: There is a sinister storm coming, my son. I suggest you get ready to fight... 

Spider-Man arrives at Avengers Academy soon!

N.B. This says tomorrow, but that probably refers to today by now (23rd June). Fingers crossed!

The Lizard: You should ssspeak to Osssborn. It doesn't make sssenssse to move our operationsss until our sssecret experimentsss are finished.
Doctor Octopus: Don't boss Doctor Octopus, reptile. Speak to Osborn yourself.
The Lizard: He doesssn't lisssten.
Doctor Octopus: Because he's insane.
The Lizard: What doesss that make usss?
Doctor Octopus: I'm the most brilliant scientist this world has ever seen. You're simply a failed experiment...Reward: 10 Credits


Are you excited for the Spider-Man event? Any particular character you're looking forward to?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment