Thursday 23 June 2016

Spider-Man Special Event!

Hey friendly neighbourhood Spider-Men!

The Spider-Man Special Event is here (kind of)!

The event is divided into two distinct parts. Part 1 ends on 19 July at 6pm EDT.
Episode 1 ends on 29 June at 6pm EDT.


New event area:

Characters in the Web:

Oscorp:


Event Menu:


Not pictured: New York Newsstand and Statue of Liberty Replica

Wrestling Poster requires:
4 x Evidence (Special Event Missions), 1078 Oscoins
Hot Dog Stand requires:
6 x Evidence (Special Event Missions), 1348 Oscoins
New York Newsstand requires:
3 x Bugle Exclusive (Create in Spider-Man's Workshop), 8 x Evidence (Special Event Missions), 1618 Oscoins
Statue of Liberty Replica requires:
5 x Bugle Exclusive (Create in Spider-Man's Workshop), 10 x Spider Tech (Special Event Missions), 2157 Oscoins
N.B. Don't forget to unlock and claim your free 5 Green Goblin Tokens after you get the statue!




New Shop Items

Oscoin ATM, 195 Shards - Drops 150 Oscoins every 12h
Oscoin Station, 445 Shards - Drops 450 Oscoins every 12h
Oscoin Generator, 745 Shards - Drops 1000 Oscoins every 12h
Spider-Signal, 195 Shards - Drops 1 Web-Shooter every 12h
Spider-Spotlight, 545 Shards - Drops 3 Webs-Shooters every 12h


Let's take a look at the quests!

Spider-Menace!

Iron Man starts

Doctor Octopus: I continue to question the sanity of moving our operation to Avengers Academy...
Green Goblin: It's rude to question someone's sanity. Just respect my right to be insane.
Doctor Octopus: Our experiments will provide us with limitless power. Moving the laboratory here only introduces unpredictable elements...
Green Goblin: Tony Stark will respect my genius. The Avengers will feat the Sinister Six. It's not good enough to succeed, Doctor. I need to seem the fail.
Doctor Octopus: And if Spider-Man interferes again?
Green Goblin: I'll finally introduce him to the Green Goblin...

Iron Man Get Some Fresh Air, 1m

Iron Man: Norman Osborn! Remember when we were at that super-science fair, and you talked trash to me, and then I won, and you cried, and you did that weird laugh, and everybody thought it was sad and scary?
Green Goblin: I moved Oscorp's labs here to work alongside you, and the other great super-scientists at Avengers Academy. I believe we can use our collective genius to make the world a better place.
Iron Man: What's in your purse?
Green Goblin: It's a satchel.
Iron Man: What's in your satchel?
Green Goblin: Explosives.
Iron Man: You don't have to cry about it.
Reward: 10 Oscoins 


WORLD NEWS: SPIDER-MENACE!
Exciting news from Avengers Academy as ingenious entrepreneur Norman Osborn has relocated his Oscorp facilities to work with Tony Stark, and the Academy's assortment of young super-scientists. They'll attempt to stop the hero-turned-villain known as Spider-Man as he continues to commit crimes throughout New York City, capturing heroes, and covering entire buildings in gross, gooey webs. Daily Bugle Editor-in-Chief J. Jonah Jameson also plans to establish a satellite office at the Academy to "get close to the action, expose the Spider-Menace, and yell at kids about old-school journalism." In related news, a spider tried to crawl in my ear once, and I'm still creeped out about it.


Oscoin
Wasp starts

Green Goblin: I'm developing a new form of currency called Oscoin. It's fast, it isn't inflationary, and there's no need to trust in banks or central government.
Wasp: Awesome idea! Sounds like something Tony would invent, but if he made his own money, he'd put his face on it for sure!
Green Goblin: I don't have Tony Stark's ego.
Wasp: Or his fun personality! Or his underappreciated heroism! Or his perfect eyebrows! I'm super jealous of his eyebrows, but I can't spend as much time on mine as he does...

Learn about the Spider-Man event! (Takes you to the event menu)
Get 50 Oscoins from the Mission Board!

Green Goblin: We're surrounded by idiots. After we've completed our experiments, and framed Spider-Man for our crimes, I'll turn Avengers Academy into the new Oscorp parking lot.
Doctor Octopus: If I was afraid to interact with idiots, I would never be able to step outside.
Green Goblin: Now that you mention it, I've never seen you go outside...
Doctor Octopus: My skin is exceptionally delicate.
Reward: 10 Oscoins


Old-School News
Iron Man starts 


Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Mr. Jameson! We're so excited to have a journalistic legend like yourself here to teach our students about the news business!
J. Jonah Jameson: Who are you?
Pepper Potts: Academy Administrator, Pepper Potts!
J. Jonah Jameson: Here's hw this is gonna go, Potts. You'll show me where to put my building, and stay out of my way so I can do my job. I'm here to expose the Spider-Menace, but I'll expose you, Director Fury, and anyone else who gets in my way as his criminal accomplices.
Pepper Potts: No. This is my school, so here's how this is gonna go. I'll allow you to keep your Daily Bugle satellite office here as long as you teach our students about journalism in a kind and respectful manner.
J. Jonah Jameson: Or what?
Pepper Potts: Or tomorrow's headline will be "Girl Drags J. Jonah Jameson Back to New York by his Mustache."

Get The Daily Bugle! 100 Oscoins

J. Jonah Jameson: What do you know about the villain calling himself Spider-Man?
Nick Fury: Classified.
J. Jonah Jameson: How do you justify inviting villains like ex-Hydra School students and known mercenaries to attend your school?
Nick Fury: Classified.
J. Jonah Jameson: What do you have to say about this timefog, and rumors that you're hiding something dangerous and extremely powerful at this campus?
Nick Fury: Classified.
J. Jonah Jameson: The public deserves the right to know what's going on at Avengers Academy! Answer the question, and don't say "Classified!"
Nick Fury: Confidential.
Reward: 15 Oscoins


Pig Out!
Iron Man starts

Spider-Ham: Oscorp has been opening portals to other dimensions, and trapping Spider-Verse heroes! We need to expose their evil experiments, and clear Spider-Man's name!
Iron Man: You're making me feel really bad about my choice for breakfast...
Spider-Ham: You're just like Iron Mouse!
Iron Man: Okay...
Spider-Ham: He's an awesome super-scientist who always says something inappropriate!
Iron Man: I do really like cheese...
Spider-Ham: You're furless Iron Mouse! You gotta be the one to help me save the day!
Iron Man: If I hadn't already met a talking raccoon this would be way weirder... 

Iron Man Talk to J.A.R.V.I.S. 2h

Iron Man: I'm not sure if Spider-Man is innocent, but Oscorp has definitely been working on interdimensional travel..
Spider-Ham: They're using Spider-Man as a scapegoat for their evil experiments! The Swinester Six tried to do the same thing in my world!
Iron Man: And Iron Mouse saved the day?
Spider-Ham: Iron Mouse helped, but Captain Americat was the real hero!
Iron Man: Of course he was...
Reward: 10 Oscoins  


What a Ham! (24h timer!)
Wasp starts

Wasp: You're so cute and squishy!
Spider-Ham: Oh, thanks. I'm here to help stop Oscorp, and clear Spider-Man's name...
Wasp: I bet you totally look cute, but knock bad guys out when you have to!
Spider-Ham: How'd you know?
Wasp: Because I totally look cute, but knock bad guys out when I have to too! 


Recruit Spider-Ham! 495 Shards



Reward: 70 Shards  
N.B. The timer is to get the shards; you can still recruit Spider-Ham after that if you want) 

MORE INFO ON SPIDER-HAM COMING SOON!


Welcome the Web-Head!
Black Widow starts

Iron Man: Spider-Man is a good guy. I think these Oscorp geeks are the ones covering everything in webs to frame him, but I need an assistant to prove it. Can you contact Peter Parker?
Pepper Potts: Last time I asked you about him you said, and I quote, "he's a good kid, but he was way too dumbfounded by my awesomeness to get any work done."
Iron Man: I knew you were hanging on my every word... 

Invite Spider-Man!

Spider-Man: Mr. Stark, er, Tony, it's great to see you again. Pepper told me you needed my help...
Iron Man: You know Pepper loves to exaggerate...
Spider-Man: Well, I'll help however I can even though you don't need it.
Iron Man: What do you know about Spider-Man?
Spider-Man: Me?! No...none..nothing...
Iron Man: Start studying. I wanna see if we can replicate his web fluid to prove that's what Oscorp is using to frame him...
Reward: 15 Oscoins  




Amazing Spider-Man!
Black Widow starts

Spider-Man: Hey, Mr. Jameson. I'm interning at Tony Stark's lab, but I was hoping you'd let me work as a freelance photographer for the Bugle. It's my Aunt's favorite paper, and I think I'm a pretty good photographer...
J. Jonah Jameson: Can you get me photos of the Spider-Menace?
Spider-Man: So we can clear his name, and let everyone know that he's a selfless hero doing the best he can?
J. Jonah Jameson: So I can put him behind bars, turn the world against him, and sell a ton of papers in the process.
Spider-Man: I'll do my best...

Recruit Spider-Man!
- Collect 18 Spider-Tracers (Special Event Missions)
- Collect 25 Film Rolls (Open the Photo Class!)
- Collect 25 Web Cartridges (Special Event Missions)
- Collect 2099 Oscoins

Spider-Man: There's a lot of people who think Spider-Man is a hero. He's the only one out there fighting The Sinister Six.
J. Jonah Jameson: Don't take this the wrong way, Parker, but you're a dumb kid who doesn't know anything about anything.
Spider-Man: Is Spider-Man even that big of a deal? Seems like this weird timefog is a bigger problem...
J. Jonah Jameson: Time and fog are two of the most boring words in the English language. Menace! Catastrophe! Hurricane! War! Celebrity plastic surgery gone horribly wrong! Those are the words that sell papers.
Spider-Man: Menacing Hurricane Causes Catastrophic War with Nosejob Gone Horribly Wrong?
J. Jonah Jameson: That's a heck of a headline.
Spider-Man: Thanks?
J. Jonah Jameson: Now get out of my office.
Reward: 100 Oscoins


Get Evidence!
Wasp starts

Reporter Wasp: I'm totally gonna collect some photographic evidence to clear Spider-Man's name!
Spider-Man: That's awesome. I'm a pretty good photographer, so just let me know if you need some tips...
Reporter Wasp: Oh, Peter. I've been taking pictures of myself flying upside-down with one finger while firing bio-electric energy blasts since before you were born!
Spider-Man: How old are you?
Reporter Wasp: Never ask a lady her age!

Get Spider-Man's Photo Lab! 3s, 350 Oscoins
Collect 1 Film Roll from the Photo Lab!


Reporter Wasp: Are you Oscorp guys copying Spider-Man's web fluid, and making these creepy Octopus robots latch onto our photo stations?!
The Lizard: Of courssssse not.
Reporter Wasp: ...
The Lizard: Are you sssad becaussse your accsssationsss are falssssse?
Reporter Wasp: No, your hissing reminds me of my favorite balloon. Rest in peace, Ballooney Sandwich. My birthday's over, but you will not be forgotten...
Reward: 20 Oscoins


Attack of the Octobots!
Wasp starts


The Lizard: Wasssp is aware of our ssscheme. If she knowsss about the sssynthetic web fluid, it'sss only a matter of time before she discoversss our mossst important experimentsssss.
Doctor Octopus: Let her snoop. My Octobots are operational, and more than capable of thwarting the attempts of some amateur detective.
The Lizard: Do you purposssely set out to make every sssingle one of your inventionsss look like an octopusssss?
Doctor Octopus: This from a man whose car looks like a lizard...
The Lizard: I'll have you know that the Lizard-Mobile getsss excccellent gasss mileage.

Learn how to attack the Octobots!


Green Goblin: Not bad, Dr. Octavius. I may have to put my own spin on these Octobots...
Doctor Octopus: One should never mess with perfection. It's the same philosophy I apply to my hairstyle.

Reward: 20 Oscoins


Photo Pro!
Wasp starts


Spider-Man: I need to upgrade my photo lab to make it more productive, and find out who's framing Spider-Man.
J. Jonah Jameson: Why don't you use the Bugle's lab?
Spider-Man: There's nowhere to sit, and it smells like an ashtray full of burnt coffee. It's like living inside of your mustache...

Add a Photo Station! 700 Oscoins

Green Goblin: I don't believe we've met...
Spider-Man: No! We definitely have never met. Why would we have met? That's crazy. Not saying you're crazy. There's no actual reason for me to think you're actually an actual crazy person...
Green Goblin: I knew you'd be nervous.
Spider-Man: You know who I am?!
Green Goblin: You're Peter Parker. You're a reasonably talented scientist hiding in Tony Stark's cologne-drenched shadow. You're obviously a fan of mine.
Spider-Man: Obviously...
Green Goblin: Stop by the Oscorp labs sometime, Peter Parker. You might be surprised by what you find...
Reward: 30 Oscoins


That's a Wrap
Iron Man starts


Iron Man: I think we need to get you your own lab, Peter.
Spider-Man: Did I do something wrong?
Iron Man: Yeah, all the time. You're really clumsy, and you leave all my stuff feeling sticky. You should probably wash your hands more...
Spider-Man: Sorry, Tony.
Iron Man: Don't worry about it. I like having another messy genius around. Now let's figure out a way to stop these Octobots...

Get Spider-Man's Workshop! 10s, 500 Oscoins
Craft a Web-Shooter! 2 x Web Fiber (Special Event Missions), 2h
Catch an Octobot! 1 x Web-Shooter


Iron Man: Nice work! Smart thinking to use the web fluid Oscorp copied from Spider-Man against them!
Spider-Man: I know, right? That's exactly how everything happened...
Iron Man: You're too humble. How's everyone gonna know how smart and talented you are if you don't rub it in their faces all the time?
Spider-Man: I don't care about people knowing who I am. I just wanna do my best.
Iron Man: My sweet child. You have so much to learn...
Reward: 20 Oscoins


Truth Bomb
Wasp starts

Reporter Wasp: Hey, Peter! Let's use your messy lab to combine our photos and awesome investigating, and make a story that'll impress Mr. J. Jonah Jameson!
Spider-Man: Is it even possible to impress that guy?
Reporter Wasp: I always do the imWaspible.

Craft a Bugle Exclusive!

J. Jonah Jameson: You expect me to believe that Oscorp is responsible for the New York crime spree? They buy more ad space in the Bugle than anyone.
Reporter Wasp: What's that have to do with anything?
J. Jonah Jameson:You really don't understand the first thing about the paper business.
Reporter Wasp: The first thing is to always blame everything on Spider-Man?
J. Jonah Jameson: You might have a future at the Bugle after all...
Reward: 20 Oscoins


Get the Scoop! Pt. 1
Wasp starts

Wasp: Hey, Mr. J. Jonah Jameson! Can I call you JJJ?!
J. Jonah Jameson: No.
Wasp: Cool! I want to be a reporter for The Daily Bugle! I'm a super hard worker, I have a ton of connections, and I can totally help you solve all this webby spider stuff!
J. Jonah Jameson: No.
Wasp: Why not?
J. Jonah Jameson: This isn't some playtime internet fashion blog about who wore what, and where they wore it, and who wore it better. This is real news. Old-school journalism. We get our hands dirty. We drink coffee 'til our bellies burn. We expose threats like the Spider-Menace, and punks like the Sinister Six.
Wasp: You don't think I can play dirty?! I'll start my own news site! I'll bury your stupid tree-wasting, inky finger making paper, and you'll be begging for a job from me!
J. Jonah Jameson: I like your spirit. You can start immediately.
Wasp: First I need to find the right outfit!


Get Reporter Wasp!
- 35 x Cappuccinos (Special Event Missions)
- 35 x Undercover Sunglasses (Special Event Missions)
- 12 x Film Roll (Unlock Spider-Man's Photo Lab)
- 3 x Notepads (Have Wasp Get the Scoop! 4h) 
- 2242 Oscoins (Special Event Missions) 

J. Jonah Jameson: Are you trying to be as conspicuous as possible?
Reporter Wasp: I'm just being amazing like always!
J. Jonah Jameson: Get to work on the Spider-Menace. You'll get me something I can publish, or you'll get out of my building for good.
Reporter Wasp: I won't let you down, Mr. J. Jonah Jameson! I totally don't wanna contribute to your high blood pressure!


Reward: 50 Oscoins

Get the Scoop! Pt. 2
Wasp starts

J. Jonah Jameson: Learn your way around the office, and be quick about it. The Daily Bugle is a news machine that never sleeps, and I don't have the time or patience to tell somebody something more than once.
Reporter Wasp: Should I start now?!
J. Jonah Jameson: You should've already started.
Reporter Wasp: I'm fashionably late!

Wasp Be a Busy Bee! 4h

J. Jonah Jameson: That was...pretty good.
Reporter Wasp: Thanks! I wrote twenty-three stories, drank seven pots of coffee, and shampooed the carpet twice since it's totally disgusting!
J. Jonah Jameson: Just get me something on the Spider-Menace for the morning edition...
Reporter Wasp: I just counted every hair in your mustache!
Reward: 10 Oscoins 

Get The Scoop! Pt. 3
Wasp starts

Reporter Wasp: I need your help to find out the real story behind Spider-Man! I'm pretty positive somebody framed him, but Mr. J. Jonah Jameson totally thinks he's guilty, but I also drank all the coffee, but I think I'll go buy more!
Black Widow: ...
Reporter Wasp: Move it! The Daily Bugle is a news machine that never sleeps!

Wasp Get The Scoop! 4h
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m

Black Widow: I think Oscorp's scientists found a way to replicate Spider-Man's web fluid, and they're the ones capturing the heroes, and covering everything in webs to set him up.
Reporter Wasp: Awesome! I found out the backstory of every single person that's ever worked for Oscorp, and where Mr. Pym keeps his secret portals, and where Mr. Ares keeps his ancient weapon stash! I even got Crossbones to make a coffee run so I can stay on my toes!
Black Widow: Are you sure that's a good idea? Seems like you've had enough...
Reporter Wasp: I'm the Queen of the World! 
Reward: 10 Oscoins


Spectacular Spider-Crate
Requires 1 x Bugle Exclusive per opening


Spider-Ham Bobble Head
Spider-Man's Darkroom
1 Spider-Man Token
5 Spider-Man Tokens
10 Spider-Man Tokens
15 Spider-Man Tokens
1 Green Goblin Token
2 Green Goblin Tokens
3 Green Goblin Tokens
5 Green Goblin Tokens
500 Oscoins
650 Oscoins
800 Oscoins

My personal results:
Spider-Ham Bobble Head
1 Green Goblin Token
500 Oscoins
Spider-Man's Darkroom
2 Green Goblin Tokens
650 Oscoins
10 Spider-Man Tokens
3 Green Goblin Tokens
15 Spider-Man Tokens
1 Spider-Man Token
800 Oscoins
5 Spider-Man Tokens
5 Green Goblin Tokens



Kou.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ? If your referring to the end date tinyco faq says 19 July.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I get spider tokens? I didn't open the red box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, you will need to progress to when you can fight The Lizard. He should drop Spider Tokens when you beat him :)

    ReplyDelete