Tuesday 26 July 2016

Spider-Man Act Two Character: Green Goblin

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character who you can unlock during the Spider-Man event... Green Goblin!

To recruit Green Goblin, you needed to collect 100 Green Goblin tokens, via various methods during Act 1. After that, you could invite & recruit him to your Academy.





New Beginnings Pt. 1
Green Goblin starts

Green Goblin: I'd like to apologize for everything, Spider-Man. Framing you for my crimes. Endangering your friends...
Spider-Man: Trying to murder me a bunch?
Green Goblin: Everything. I lose control sometimes. I become someone else, something else. I'm not proud of what I am, and what I've done. It's a sickness. I'm honestly afraid of what I might do next...
Spider-Man: Everyone deserves a second chance. We can help stabilize your personality. You can be a good person, Norman. You just have to stay away from that Goblin Formula...
Green Goblin: Thank you, Spider-Man. I finally have a chance at a new beginning...

Green Goblin Drink Goblin Formula! 25m

Spider-Man: How are you feeling?
Green Goblin: Immortal.
Spider-Man: Did you get that from Loki? Guy loves bragging about being immortal...
Green Goblin: I hear the witches whispering, the crows cackling, the pumpkin's innards sizzling in the flame...
Spider-Man: Did you drink some of the Goblin Formula?
Green Goblin: It's a new day, Spider-Man. I think I'll drink the whole world in...
Reward: 20 Oscoins

New Beginnings Pt. 2
Green Goblin starts

Iron Man: Norman! I wanted to tell you how I'm not sorry that your company blew up in your face.
Green Goblin: You won, Tony Stark. You truly are the better man.
Iron Man: It's not fun crushing your spirit if you admit I'm better...
Green Goblin: I said you were the better man. I've become something more...

Green Goblin Have a Ball! 2h
Iron Man Fire Repulsors! 15m
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Iron Man: Nice moves! Maybe I won't make fun of your purse anymore...
Green Goblin: It's a Bag of Tricks.
Iron Man: Earlier, you said it was a satchel...
Green Goblin: Earlier, I was Norman Osborn...
Reward: 20 Oscoins 

New Beginnings Pt. 3
Green Goblin starts

Spider-Man: I'm worried about you, Norman. I think you're slipping back into being the Green Goblin...
Green Goblin: I built something fun...
Spider-Man: That's great. Is it dangerous?
Green Goblin: I think they're one and the same. I can't wait to see what J. Jonah Jameson thinks... 

Upgrade Green Goblin! 10 Green Goblin Tokens (Special Event Missions)
Green Goblin Goblin Glide! 1h 30m
Spider-Man Get a Good Shot! 30m

J. Jonah Jameson: You think you can just fly around throwing bombs at my building?
Green Goblin: I made a mistake. I was angry for all of the nasty stories you've published about the Green Goblin. More like he was angry. I couldn't stop him. I'm sorry...
J. Jonah Jameson: You think you're sorry now?! Wait until I sue you and Oscorp for everything you're worth!
Green Goblin: I'm already worthless...
J. Jonah Jameson: You haven't hit rock bottom yet, Osborn. When you do, it'll make for one heck of a headline...
Reward: 20 Oscoins/Klyntarites


Face Off Pt. 1
Green Goblin starts

Loki: I simply could not wait any longer to meet the Emerald Gremlin...
Green Goblin: Green Goblin. And I'm not him. I'm just Norman Osborn.
Loki: Don't get discouraged, Gremlin. I actually almost admire your ability to lose yourself in your darkest desires.
Green Goblin: My only desire at this point is to stay away from the Goblin Formula, and prove I belong...
Loki: Then I suggest joining me in pure mirthful behavior. You've been too focused on your business and your enemies. All work and no play makes men become Gremlins...

Green Goblin Dance Like Crazy! 4h
Loki Master the Dance Floor! 2h

Green Goblin: I feel better. More like myself. Thank you, Loki.
Loki: Don't thank me. I only want to see you reach your full potential...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites 

Face Off Pt. 2
Green Goblin starts

Loki: Continue to relax, and try to enjoy yourself. I have a plan to help control your inner gremlins...
Green Goblin: Shouldn't I be doing something to help the Academy?
Loki: You will. Trust me... 

Upgrade Green Goblin! 15 Green Goblin Tokens (Special Event Missions)


Green Goblin Cheers Yourself, 2h
Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

Loki: You already look like a new man...
Green Goblin: I feel fantastic. Relaxing with that drink calmed the voices, and made everything clear.
Loki: Magic may have helped. I devised my own recipe for your Goblin Formula. One that will allow me to summon the Emerald Gremlin to serve me when I need him...
Green Goblin: I knew you would. And I always knew the Green Goblin was the real me. I just needed that one missing ingredient to get him under control...
Loki: You tricked me?
Green Goblin: Trick or treat!
Reward: 20 Klyntarites 


Let's Get Crazy! Pt. 1
Green Goblin starts

Wasp: Hey Norman! I wanted to see how you're doing at Avengers Academy since you have some super crazy eyes!
Green Goblin: I'm amazing! I love it here! I want to make it my own! All mine!
Wasp: Now your words are crazy too. Maybe you should just chill for a second...
Green Goblin: A spectacular idea! I'll get on the computer, and visit every social network!
Wasp: Cool! That's how I wind down too! Just don't--
Green Goblin: And I'll read all the comments!
Wasp: Nooooooooooo! 

Green Goblin Read the Comments! 3h

Wasp: Did you really read every internet comment?
Green Goblin: It was sensational! So much hatred! Insanity! Scams! Speculation! Gibberish! Kittens! Nonsensical power struggles! A hidden world of War Goblins waiting for their one true leader!
Wasp: I think you should talk to someone...
Green Goblin: I'm constantly talking to myself!
Wasp: I think you should talk to one person in particular...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites 

Let's Get Crazy! Pt. 2
Green Goblin starts

Hank Pym: Norman Osborn! I couldn't be more excited to meet an equally unstable super-scientist!
Green Goblin: Speak for yourself. I'm in complete control...
Hank Pym: I was just like you! We're just like each other! We will be what the seemingly chaotic, but potentially predetermined universe transmutes us into!
Green Goblin: No one defines my destiny.
Hank Pym: But you can visit someone who undeniably knows all of our destinies!

Upgrade Green Goblin! 20 Green Goblin Tokens (Special Event Missions)
Green Goblin Start Something New! 2h
Green Goblin Drink Goblin Formula! 25m

Green Goblin: We won't speak about what I saw. What...it showed me...
Hank Pym: We don't have to! I can see the message irrevocably inscribed on every fibre of your seemingly realistic existence!
Green Goblin: I don't understand what happened. What exactly it means. How it's even possible...
Hank Pym: But you've eliminated every other option, and understand the necessary next step to our only viable solution to the problem?!
Green Goblin: Yes.
Hank Pym: That's Science!
Reward: 20 Klyntarites


The Real Heroes Pt. 1
Green Goblin starts

Green Goblin: Who are you?
Ares: Ares. You finally found out war is coming, so I figured you should meet the man himself.
Green Goblin: You think I can't win a war? I've been fighting one with myself since the day I was born. I can get people ready to fight with me. To follow me. We can win this...
Ares: War always wins, kid.

Green Goblin Have a Ball! 2h
Black Widow Test Widow's Bite! 1h
Loki Study Arcane Lore! 3m

Green Goblin: I hear you started something called the Thunderbolts.
Crossbones: If we're being real, it was Baron Zemo's idea. I just made it better.
Green Goblin: And I'm your new leader.
Crossbones: How much are you willing to pay?
Green Goblin: My fortune. My destiny. My sanity. My life. And I'll expect the same from everyone in my army...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites 

The Real Heroes Pt. 2
Green Goblin starts

Green Goblin: They say we're crazy. We're evil. We're villains. We're the worst of the worst. I say we become their new heroes. We save this world. And we take it for ourselves...
Crossbones: If you got money, I got your back.
Doctor Octopus: As long as you remember that Doctor Octopus will always be superior.
Loki: I knew you had it in you, Emerald Gremlin.
The Lizard: We mussst sssave the world by any meansss necccesssary.
Enchantress: Why do I always find myself aligned with hideous men?
Green Goblin: Because we know how to get the job done...

Upgrade Green Goblin! 25 Green Goblin Tokens
Green Goblin Lead the Thunderbolts! 6h
Green Goblin Drink Goblin Formula! 25m

Reward: 20 Klyntarites
 

What do you think of the Green Goblin? Were you able to recruit him?

Kou. 


GREEN GOBLIN'S ACTIONS

GREEN GOBLIN'S PHRASES





Let's see what's in my bag of tricks...
Trick or treat!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
You're mine!
Behold! Your worst nightmare!
BOO!
More money, more pumpkin bombs.
Weaklings!

No comments:

Post a Comment