Wednesday 27 July 2016

Spider-Man Act Two: Episode Six

Morning morning,

Episode 6 is live! To begin the sixth episode of the event, players must complete the quest "End of Illusions! Pt. 2," received after defeating Mysterio 3 times. Players must also have defeated 3 symbiotes and have Spider-Man unlocked. Episode 6 will end Wednesday August 2 at 6pm EDT.


UPDATE 30/07 - Shard Offer

Get Great Power! (2 days)
Spider-Man starts

Spider-Man: If we can find more Infinity Gem Shards, we can hurry to stop these Symbiotes before it's too late.
Spider-Gwen: What are Infinity Gem Shards?
Spider-Man: Pieces of incredibly powerful cosmic gems that can speed up time, and recruit new heroes!
Spider-Gwen: Sounds dangerous...
Spider-Man: Benjamin is my middle name...
Spider-Gwen: ...
Spider-Man: I did it wrong, didn't I?

Buy $19.99 or more of shards!

Spider-Gwen: Let's get back to fighting the Symbiotes.
Spider-Man: Are you in a hurry to leave?
Spider-Gwen: ...
Spider-Man: I mean, it's fine if you are. You have your own life, and your own alternate universe to take care of. It's definitely fine with me. I'm fine. It's fine. I'll be fine...
Spider-Gwen: Let's god, Spider-Man. The quicker we get rid of these Symbiotes, the more time we get to spend togther...
Reward: 1610 Klyntarites, 1610 XP, 30 Sonic Blasters, 20 Med Kits


What's New?













How do I craft Magic Wands?
Craft Magic Wands at Horizon Labs using Window Cleaners and Rabbits from the event mission board!

When does Venom appear to battle?
You must complete the quest "Event Horizon," repairing the Horizon Labs and crafting a wand. Once you complete this quest, Venom will come down to your Academy to take on your team! 

How do I fight Venom?
Use Sonic Blasters crafted from Horizon Labs to take down Venom! Deal more damage, train up your heroes and upgrade their Combat Skills by defeating Symbiotes around campus.
Defeat him 3 times to earn Fog Machines to help invite Mysterio to the Academy! Defeat him 7 times before the end of Episode 6 and you will receive the Armored Spider-Man outfit for Spider-Man.

How do I craft Sonic Blasters?
Craft Sonic Blasters at Horizon Labs using Symbiote Samples acquired by defeating Symbiote grunts!

How do I unlock Armored Spider-Man?
Armored Spider-Man is the prize for defeating Venom's seventh streak. The outfit must be unlocked by the end of episode six or it will disappear from the game at that time.


For info on the new Sensational Symbiote Crate please see here.
For info on Black Widow's new premium outfit please see here. 


New Items in the Shop

6 Sonic Blasters, 153 Shards
9 Sonic Blasters, 190 Shards
12 Sonic Blasters, 216 Shards


Now, on to this week's quests!


Man of Mystery
Spider-Man starts

Pepper Potts: Do you think we should give Mysterio a chance to join the Academy?
Spider-Gwen: Yeah, he seems pretty cool. I like that he's a misunderstood artist.
Pepper Potts: He's weird.
Spider-Gwen: Right. And we aren't...

Invite Mysterio!



Spider-Man: I'm glad you agreed to give up villainy, and join the Academy, Mysterio. I think you'll like it here. This place is full of tricky weirdos.
Mysterio: But there is only one Mysterio!
Spider-Man: That's true. I've always wondered why more people don't walk around with fishbowls on their heads...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites




Let's Make Some Magic!

Wasp starts

Mysterio: Thanks for the opportunity to attend Avengers Academy, Director Fury. I see now that my time with the Sinister Six was a waste of my talents. I'm looking forward to performing heroic feats on the grandest stage of them all.
Nick Fury: As long as you cool it with the tricks, Mysterio. Loki has that covered.
Mysterio: But just imagine my smoke and mirrors with your secrets and lies. Our enemies won't know what hit them...
Nick Fury: Most of my enemies don't even know they're my enemies...


Recruit Mysterio! (By August 8th 6pm EDT)
- 20 Toxic Symbiote Samples (Defeat Toxic Symbiote Grunt L1 or L2

- 5 Magic Wands (Craft in Horizon Labs)

- 5 Fog Machines (Battle Venom)
- 1839 Klyntarites


Reward: 20 Klyntarites


Event Horizon!
Spider-Man starts

Spider-Man: Have you ever heard of Horizon Labs?
Hank Pym: Have I?! It's one of the greatest advanced science companies ever created, headed by the legendary super-scientist Max Modell! It's also one of the most immutable and consistent aspects of our increasingly wobbly Omniverse!
Spider-Man: I think I can invent something to stop the Symbiotes and their leaders with tech from Horizon Labs. Can you talk Max Modell into moving a Horizon Labs satellite laboratory to Avengers Academy?
Hank Pym: Can I?! I have no idea!
Spider-Man: I'll wait for your catchphrase...
Hank Pym: That's science!
Spider-Man: I'm making us matching shirts that say that.

Build Horizon Labs! 2000 Klyntarites, 3m


Craft Mysterio's Wand, 15 x Window Cleaners (Special Event Missions) & 5 Rabbits (Special Event Missions)

Carnage: Now they're makin' weapons to beat us, and stuff to help their friends? How long you gonna keep lettin' these punks drop deuces in our barbecue?
Venom: Calm down, Carnage. We can lose Symbiotes. We can lose recruits. As long as we assimilate the heroes we want, we can win this world.
Carnage: I'm gonna kill 'em all.
Venom: We will use the ones we need. You can have the scraps.


Reward: 20 Klyntarites


Open Wide!
Spider-Man starts

Spider-Man: You have to fight the Symbiote. You're a man named Eddie Brock. A good man. I'm here to help you...
Venom: We are Venom. You are lunch...

Defeat Venom! 1614 HP








Venom: This means nothing, Spider-Man. We won't stop until the Symbiotes own the Earth...
Spider-Man: No one owns the Earth. I know that's true because I read it on a bumper sticker.
Reward: 20 Klyntarites  


Anti-Venom
Spider-Man starts

Spider-Gwen: Just give up, Venom. Spider-Man wants to reason with you and help Eddie Brock, but I'm only here to kick your teeth in.
Venom: And what big teeth we have...

Defeat Venom 2 Times!

Venom: You're nothing. We will kill you in this universe just like you've died in the rest...
Spider-Gwen: How do you know that?
Venom: What?
Spider-Gwen: How do you know I died in this universe and others? How many other universes are the Symbiotes in right now?
Venom: We don't have to tell you anything...
Spider-Gwen: Fine. We'll see if you wanna talk more after I drag you around by that nasty tongue...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites 


We Can Do It!
Spider-Man starts

Venom: This is your last chance, Spider-Man! You and your girlfriend better run while you still can!
Spider-Man: I'm not afraid of...
Venom: What?
Spider-Man: Did you call Gwen my girlfriend?
Venom: Isn't she?
Spider-Man: No. I mean, I don't think so. Not really. It's just so weird. Do you think she likes me?
Venom: Enough of this! We will destroy you!
Spider-Man: Yeah! Let's fight, and pretend like we don't have emotions and stuff!


Defeat Venom 7 More Times!


Venom: You've won. It's over...
Spider-Man: What about Carnage?
Venom: We just meant it's over between us. Carnage is definitely going to murder you, and everyone you love...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites


Super Attack!
Spider-Gwen starts

Spider-Gwen: If we train hard enough, we'll unlock a special super attack to do more damage against the Symbiote!
Spider-Man: Did you get that from watching Kung-Fu movies?
Spider-Gwen: Kung-Fu cartoons.
Spider-Man: That makes me feel way better about our plan...

Unlock Super Attacks!

Spider-Man: Do you feel tougher?
Spider-Gwen: Tougher than you.
Spider-Man: That's not saying much...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites


A Web of Wonders Pt. 5
Wasp starts 

Place Mysterio's Magic Trunk! 50 Power Samples, 40 Toxic Samples, 2281 Klyntarites

Spider-Man: Amazing!
Reward: 50 Klyntarites 

A Web of Wonders Pt. 6
Wasp starts

Place the Symbiote Meteorite! 40 Toxic Samples, 40 Quick Samples, 2363 Klyntarites

Spider-Man: Amazing!
Reward: 50 Klyntarites 

A Web of Wonders Pt. 7
Wasp starts

Place the Iron-Spider Prototype! 65 Power Samples, 90 Quick Samples, 3030 Klyntarites

Spider-Man: Amazing!
Reward: 50 Klyntarites   


Bobblehead Challenges! Pt. 1

Defeat 10 Morphing Symbiotes
Place the Spider-Gwen Bobblehead

Reward: 10 Shards, 150 Klyntarites   


What do you think of Episode 6 so far? Excited to get Mysterio? Gonna have a go on the crates?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment