Wednesday 27 July 2016

Spider-Man Act Two Premium Outfit: Symbiote Black Widow

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades/outfits and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for an outfit you can win in a Mystery Box during the Spider-Man event... Symbiote Black Widow!

For info on the Sensational Symbiote Crate in which you can win this outfit, see here.


This outfit comes with two exclusive actions - Do Symbiote Gymnastics and Be Bulletproof.
You can also use this outfit for fighting Venom with Black Widow!


Shot of Black Widow fighting:



The Real Black Widow Pt. 1
Black Widow starts

Spider-Man: You look awesome...
Black Widow: Thanks. I feel incredible.
Spider-Man: I was about to say you look awesomely terrifying, but I was afraid of what you might do to me...
Black Widow: You should be...

Black Widow Do Symbiote Gymnastics, 2h


Spider-Man Wall-Crawl! 30m

Black Widow: I think I'm gonna like this thing.
Spider-Man: Where'd you find the Symbiote?
Black Widow: I stole an Oscorp crate from one of the Symbiotes and found a Symbiote canister inside. I popped that sucker open, and here we are.
Spider-Man: I'm gonna guess that's the first time you've ever used the phrase "I popped that sucker open." You're also smiling a lot. It's very disconcerting...
Black Widow: I'm happy, Spider-Man. It feels good to know that nothing stands in my way...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites

The Real Black Widow Pt. 2
Black Widow starts

Black Widow: You look confused...
Wasp: On one hand, that's one of the coolest looking outfits I've ever seen, and I'm totally jealous that I didn't make it myself. On the other hand, I'm afraid you might rip my head off and eat me.
Black Widow: If you're gonna rip someone's head off and eat them, you might as well look cool doing it.
Wasp: Was that a joke?! Take that alien thing off! Give me back my surly friend!
Black Widow: I'm not allowed to feel good, and have fun every once in a while? C'mon, let's see what this baby can do...
Wasp: Let's see what this baby can do?! I'm so scared right now...

Black Widow Be Bulletproof! 1h


Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Wasp: That was...so coooooooool.
Black Widow: Enough playing around. It's time I solved this timefog mystery once and for all...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites


The Real Black Widow Pt. 3


Black Widow starts

Nick Fury: I never thought you were the type to use a crutch.
Black Widow: The manipulation might work better if I couldn't see the fear in your eye. Why don't you just finally tell me your big secret? It'll save you and your S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents a lot of pain and suffering.
Nick Fury: Are you threatening me?!
Black Widow: You and everyone in your organization. What are you gonna do about it?

Black Widow Search for Clues! 1m
Black Widow Test Widow's Bite! 1h

Iron Man: You need to chill...
Black Widow: What?!
Iron Man: You have to calm down. You think you're in control, but you aren't. You're scaring people. You basically told Fury that you're gonna kill everyone in S.H.I.E.L.D.
Black Widow: I was just gonna cripple them...
Iron Man: Right. If you're really in control of the Symbiote, why don't you get rid of it? Put it on again later if you feel like you really need it...
Black Widow: Why don't we just go to your place?
Iron Man: Are you...I'm...erk...that's maybe not a good idea...maybe...
Black Widow: We're going to your place, Tony. Now.
Iron Man: Okay...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites

The Real Black Widow Pt. 4
Black Widow starts

Iron Man: What are we gonna do at my place?
Black Widow: What do you think?
Iron Man: Please don't eat me after...
Black Widow: Let's see if you can give me a reason not to...

Black Widow Do Symbiote Gymnastics! 2h
Black Widow Be Bulletproof! 1h
Black Widow Bond! 1h, requires Iron Man

Black Widow: See you around, Tony..
Iron Man: That's it?
Black Widow: I only needed your tech. You were right about the Symbiote starting to control my personality. I'm pretty sure I hit it with enough fire and sonic attacks to show it who's in charge.
Iron Man: You're gonna keep wearing that thing? What if everything you did to it just made it angry?
Black Widow: It might get even more powerful...
Iron Man: But what if it gets too strong for you to control?
Black Widow: Then I'll have to get even stronger...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites 



What do you think of Black Widow's new outfit? Did you get it from the Mystery Box? Tempted to have a go if you haven't yet?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment