Thursday 21 July 2016

Spider-Man Special Event Character: Doctor Octopus

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character who you can unlock during the Spider-Man event... Doctor Octopus!


Remain Superior Pt. 1
Doctor Octopus starts

Pepper Potts: We're happy to have you at Avengers Academy, Doctor Octopus. Please let me know if I can help you in any way...
Doctor Octopus: Why does everyone here have the audacity to assume they could actually assist Doctor Octopus?
Pepper Potts: We're just trying to be nice.
Doctor Octopus :I'd rather you try to keep your mouth shut.
Pepper Potts: Go work in the lab!

Get the Oscorp Lab!
Doctor Octopus Multitask! 25m (2m)

Hank Pym: Now that's science!
Doctor Octopus: Obviously.
Hank Pym: I wish I had that kind of multitasking ability! My arms could finally move as fast as my mind!
Doctor Octopus: It's common knowledge that your mind is a scrambled mess.
Hank Pym: So is the universe! Do you understand what that means?!
Doctor Octopus: No...
Hank Pym: Give it time...

Reward: 20 Oscoins

Remain Superior Pt. 2
Doctor Octopus starts

Spider-Man: How's everthing going so far, Doc?
Doctor Octopus: Wretched. I have been bothered, berated, ridiculed, and threatened.
Spider-Man: Doesn't that happen to you everywhere?
Doctor Octopus: Yes.
Spider-Man: Because you're a jerk?
Doctor Octopus: Compounded by society's deep-seeded jealousy of my unfathomable genius.
Spider-Man: Follow me, Doc. I'll show you how I deal with haters...

Doctor Octopus Octo-Climb! 3h
Spider-Man Wall-Crawl! 30m

Doctor Octopus: That was...not unpleasant.
Spider-Man: I told you. Climb around. Get some fresh air. Have a little fun. I think I even saw your bowl cut smile...
Doctor Octopus: Ridiculous.
Spider-Man: That's my middle name. Not many people know that the dash is short for ridiculous.
Doctor Octopus: For the scientific record, I never hated you. I abhorred you interfering with my work, but I could never care about you enough to make it personal.
Spider-Man: You are the best tentacled complimenter ever.
Reward: 20 Oscoins

Remain Superior Pt. 3
Doctor Octopus starts

Loki I finally meet the famous Professor Octoarms...
Doctor Octopus: State your business, little alien. You're interrupting my scientific journey.
Loki: Dance off!
Doctor Octopus: Excuse me?
Loki: Dance off! You and I! It's a thing!
Doctor Octopus: I suppose someone needs to teach you Asgardians not to tangle with an octopus...

Upgrade Doctor Octopus! 6 Bugle Exclusives, 4732 Oscoins
Doctor Octopus Exhibit Superior Gyrations! 2h
Loki Master the Dance Floor! 2h

Doctor Octopus: Admit rhythmic defeat.
Loki: Please. You slosh around like a sackful of rotten milk. Masterful dancing is about control...
Doctor Octopus: Control requires power. It doesn't take a genius to see that you have neither...
Reward: 20 Oscoins


Brain Teaser Pt. 1
Doctor Octopus starts

Black Widow: I heard you're good with computers...
Doctor Octopus: You heard wrong. I'm the best.
Black Widow: Good for you. I need someone to crack Oscorp's new encryption. Osborn must have changed the passwords after you left.
Doctor Octopus: Did you try trickortreat? He's an insane child, so that is usually his fallback password.
Black Widow: No, I didn't.
Doctor Octopus: Amateurs...

Doctor Octopus Outsmart Artificial Intelligence! 4h
Black Widow Hack the System! 2m

Doctor Octopus: Osborn's passwords have gotten increasingly complicated. I would apologize, but that's not something I do.
Black Widow: You're like Loki and Tony rolled into one pudgy package.
Doctor Octopus: Leave.
Black Widow: Make me.
Doctor Octopus: Suddenly, I don't want to...
Reward: 20 Oscoins 

Doctor Octopus starts

Doctor Octopus: Have you seen me dance?
Black Widow: Just imagining it makes eyes hurt.
Doctor Octopus: I've always felt that kindness was for those whose lack of talent forced them to rely on friendship to advance in this world. Your cold self-confidence is undeniably alluring...
Black Widow: If you even try to touch me, I will kick you so hard, you'll roll right back to New York...
Doctor Octopus: Romantic relationships are for dimwitted women and men with manicures. I don't want you to be my girlfriend, Black Widow. I want you to be my partner. I want you to help me take down Oscorp...

Upgrade Doctor Octopus! 10 Bugle Exclusives, 10 Spider-Man Tokens, 8518 Oscoins
Doctor Octopus Exude Charm! 1h 30m
Black Widow Pretend to Have Fun! 1h

Reward: 20 Oscoins


Were you able to recruit Doctor Octopus to your Academy? What do you think of him?

Kou.


DOCTOR OCTOPUS' ACTIONS

DOCTOR OCTOPUS' PHRASES

No comments:

Post a Comment