Saturday 30 July 2016

Spider-Man Act Two Character Profile: Electro

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades/outfits and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character you can recruit during Act Two of the Spider-Man event... Electro!


Let's Start the Show! Pt. 1
Electro starts

Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Electro! We know you've gotten into some trouble in the past, but we're excited to have you here, and to get you on the path to becoming a hero!
Electro: Where's the juice?!
Pepper Potts: Excuse me?
Electro: The juice! The power! The fuel! The ammo! The energy I need to feed this electriied hype machine!
Pepper Potts: Go ahead and relax for a little bit. I think I know someone who can help...
Electro: Yeah! I need more relaxation! More! More! MORE!

Electro Ride the Lightning! 2h
Wasp Create a Buzz! 3m

Wasp: Hey, Electro! I'm Wasp! Pepper said you need someone to show you around who can match your energy level!
Electro: Yeah! Let's take the tour! That's what I'm talkin' bout! We're about to see the sights! Make some acquaintances! Light this campus up!
Wasp: Totally! I don't know why people think you're bad, you just seem super energetic!
Electro: That's right! Who's got more energy than Electro?! Nobody! That was a rhetorical question! I only said it because I'm obviously the most energetic! I ain't scared to say it! I love saying things!
Wasp: I've never met anyone with more energy than me...
Electro: Don't get down about it! I've been doin' this! No one can match Electro zap for zap! Cover your eyes 'cuz it's time for the light show, baby! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Reward: 10 Klyntarites

Let's Start The Show! Pt. 2
Electro starts

Electro: Yeah! That's what I'm talking' about! We need a mosh pit!
Spider-Gwen: Do we, though?
Electro: A concert without a pit is like a light socket without a fork! You can see it, but you gotta get in there to feel it! Bang-Zang! You know what I'm sayin'?!
Spider-Gwen: Nope.

Let's Start the Show! Pt. 3
Electro starts

Spider-Man: I'm glad you're here, Electro. I never thought you were a bad guy, you just have this weird thing with electricity. We can help you with it, and get you on the right path...
Electro: Yeah! Redemption! That's what I'm talkin' about! Who can kick the habit better than Electro?!
Spider-Man: Great. We just need to keep you busy. Maybe I can talk J. Jonah Jameson into giving you a job at the Daily Bugle...
Electro: Let's do it! I'll kill it in the news biz! Electro's been making headlines since static cling was a thing! I'll be runnin' that joint! Extra! Extra! Read all about your BOOOYYYYYYY!

Upgrade Electro! 5 Speed Samples, 10 Power Samples, 4 Toxic Samples, 2105 Klyntarites
Electro Let's Start the Show! 2h
Spider-Man Wall-Crawl! 30m

J. Jonah Jameson: What do you think you're doing with my building?!
Electro: Gettin' people hyped, man! Makin' a name for myself! We can't just report the news, we gotta be the news! Let's make some noise!
J. Jonah Jameson: Your little stunt did bring a lot of attention to my paper...
Electro: That's what I'm talkin' about, Triple J! It's time to blow the bugle, baby! HOOOOOOONNNNNNNK!
Reward: 35 Klyntarites 


Get Hyped! Pt. 1
Electro starts

Loki: Greetings, Electricity-Man. They tell me you're searching for more energy...
Electro: You got some?! I need some! Look at me! I'm like a retired tortoise right now!
Loki: Join me in my office. You aren't the only one obsessed with more power... 

Electro Charge Up the Club! 4h 
Loki Master the Dance Floor! 2h

Electro: What happened? I barely even picked my feet up, but I'm all outta juice...
Loki: It is quite mysterious. But perhaps I can help you reclaim your mojo...
Electro: How?
Loki: We locate the biggest source of energy in this world, and we take it all...
Reward: 10 Klyntarites 

Get Hyped! Pt. 2
Electro starts

Loki: Can you feel the power hidden somewhere beneath our feet?
Electro: Yeah. Not sure if it's electricity, but it's something big. Real big...
Loki: It's Fury's mystery cache. Can you absorb the power from here?
Electro: I don't know, man. I'm beat. Maybe if I get as hyped as possible, but there's just as much of a chance that I use all the juice I got left, and fall flat on my headband...
Loki: Do your best, Electricity-Man. I'll be here to catch you...

Upgrade Electro! 10 Speed Samples, 20 Power Samples, 5 Toxic Samples, 2785 Klyntarites


Electro Pound Energy Drinks! 45m
Electro Ride the Lightning! 2h

Loki: What happened?
Electro: You talkin' about how I absorbed all that hidden power?! About how you can't suck it out of me like last time?! About how I found out that's how all my juice got zapped in the first place?!
Loki: Yes...?
Electro: I tapped into that power! The real power! I hardly got a shred of it, and it made me stronger than I ever been! Enough to knock out whatever magic you put in me to drain my juice! Electro's back, baby!
Loki: What now...?
Electro: Don't be scared, little man! I ain't mad! I ain't nothin' now but raw energy. And I want more! More! MORE! MORE! MORE!
Reward: 20 Klyntarites 


Team Evil! Pt. 1
Electro starts 

Nick Fury: If you keep messing with my underground vaults, you're gonna find yourself locked inside of one...
Electro: That's what I'm talkin' about! Lock me in, and throw away the key, baby! The hype machine'll be eatin' for days!
Nick Fury: Let me make myself clear. If you attempt to steal even a drop of power from any one of those vaults, I'm gonna cuff you to a human-size hamster wheel, and make you power my Helicarrier.
Electro: That don't sound like fun...
Nick Fury: Not for you.

Electro Let's Start the Show! 2h

J. Jonah Jameson: I told you to stay away from my building! I don't mind a good publicity stunt, but now it's just old news.
Electro: You got it, Triple J! I'm not tryin' to mess up your spot, I just needed to tap the Bugle's equipment!
J. Jonah Jameson: Why?
Electro: To spread my message, baby! The Electro revolution will not be televised!
Reward: 10 Klyntarites

Team Evil! Pt. 2
Electro starts

Doctor Octopus: What are you planning in that headful of meat?
Electro: Doc Ock! Long time no see, baby! Gimme forty!
Doctor Octopus: I hate everyone, but I hate you more than anyone.
Electro: It's all good, Doc! The Sinister Six always held Electro back, but I'm gettin' my own team! We're takin' all the power, baby! Then we're takin' more! More! More! MORE!
Doctor Octopus: I don't like you at all.

Upgrade Electro! 15 Speed Samples, 30 Power Samples, 8 Toxic Samples, 3859 Klyntarites
Electro Form Emissaries of Evil! 2hDoctor Octopus: Did you recruit some fools willing to follow an idiot?
Electro: I tried, but all the other guys I used to run with are getting out the game. They all got their domes cracked by some dude dressed like a devil, and figured that was a sign to retire.
Doctor Octopus: I would say I'm sorry, but I don't care.
Electro: But you will, baby! Electro got a brand new plan!

Reward: 20 Credits


It's All Good! Pt. 1
Electro starts

Electro: I need you to harness my power!
Iron Man: Are you hitting on me right now? If you are, that's a weird pick up line. Don't worry about it. I've used way weirder...
Electro: All my life I've been takin', takin', takin'! More! More! More! I'm finally tryin' to give back, man!
Iron Man: If you're giving stuff away, I'll take your headband. I bet it'll accentuate my eyebrows.
Electro: C'mon, baby! This is serious business! You're gonna use your tech to absorb my power, and we're gonna use that power to save the world!
Iron Man: With matching headbands?!
Electro: You know it, baby! 

Electro Pow! Zap! Bang! Boom! 2h
Electro Ride the Lightning! 2h
Iron Man Tinker with Tech! 1h

Iron Man: I think I can build something to hold your power, but what are you gonna do with it?
Electro: Light the whole world on fire!
Iron Man: Not literally...
Electro: Most likely not, baby!
Reward: 10 Credits 

It's All Good! Pt. 2
Electro starts

Electro: You sure this little gizmo is holding all my power?!
Iron Man: I'm good at containing a lot of energy in a small package. In case you didn't notice the glowing thing embedded in my chest.
Electro: And you can get me into S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q.?!
Iron Man: Yeah. So you can do what we agreed. You do anything else, and both the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. will come crashing down on your awesome headband.
Electro: I'll leave it to you in my will, baby!

Upgrade Electro! 20 Speed Samples, 40 Power Samples, 10 Toxic Samples, 5201 Klyntarites
OR 107676 Credits

Electro Use Your Power for Good! 8h

Reward: 20 Credits


What do you think of Electro? Were you able to recruit him?

Kou.


ELECTRO PHRASES

Coffee's OK, but I need a real jolt!
Let's make sparks FLY!
Time for some shock therapy!
SHOCKING!
You're a waste of energy, give it to ME!
Where's an open socket when you need one?!
I want more power! More! MORE!
I hope you paid your electricity bill!
Hit the lights!


ELECTRO ACTIONS



Pound Energy Drinks, 45m, Club A
Override J.A.R.V.I.S.! 1h, Stark Tower
Let's Start the Show! 2h, The Daily Bugle
Pow! Zap! Bang! Boom! 2h, Oscorp Lab
Ride the Lightning! 2h
Form Emissaries of Evil! 2h, The Quinjet Hangar
Charge Up the Club! 4h, Club A
Try to Sit Still! 4h, Avengers Dorm
Buy B-Ball Tickets! 4h, The Timeless Archives
Chill Out! 6h, The Timeless Archives
Use Your Power for Good! - Rank 5

No comments:

Post a Comment